*32*

The company decided to postpone our training until I would get discharged so I wouldn't feel pressured to catch up with the others. In other words that means the boys can still enjoy a few weeks of holiday, while I was stuck in hospital. Great, just great.

Luckily my recovery went pretty well and my ankle healed faster than anyone expected. So I was discharged a few days later, but I was still not allowed to dance or do any movement that would strain the joint. 

The weather was really nice so we decided it's a great opportunity for a trip to the beach. Everyone was too excited about it. We got on a really early morning bus so we can enjoy most of the day in the water. The journey there was uneventful, filled with laughter and good vibes.

When we finally arrived everyone rushed to the changing rooms to throw themselves into beach wear. Me and the boys went to the sea before, but we never had girl company before. Both Hana and Cho were very attractive girls, but seeing them in flashy bikinis didn't affect me in any way. I can't tell the same about Jimin or Namjoon as their jaw dropped at their sight and didn't know where to put their eyes. 

I am not normally a shy person and as I wasn't struggling with self confidence too much anymore, I didn't bother to expose my chest and abs, wearing only a pair of green swim shorts. I wasn't the best looking guy with the best body, but I knew I didn't look repulsive. All those years of dancing definitely defined my body. 

Tae and Ha-Neul caught my attention as everyone else already jumped into the water. She looked uncomfortable and he was trying to help with her uneasiness, stroking her hair. I noticed she was wearing a cover up on top of her bath suit. She kept gesturing for him to go and have fun and reassuring him she is fine. In the end Tae gave up and she sent him away to play with Jimin.

"Hey..." she said, arranging a strand of her hair below her ear, noticing I was staring at her. We were the only ones left on land. 

"Do you want to take a walk with me?" I asked casually. She gave me a surprised look, but accepted my proposal.

"Sure, why not?" and she put on a little smile.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"  I asked after we took a few steps, pointing at her outfit.

"A little bit. I am fine with Tae, but I am ashamed of the others. I am getting better though."

"What about me?" I asked bluntly. She paused for a moment.

 "I-I don't know..." she muttered.

"We are far away from them now. And you look desperate to get into the water. Will you give me a chance?" I gathered the courage to ask. I never seen her body properly before and I admit it was one of my burning desires.

She stopped in place, looking around and giving it a thought, then nodded slightly in approval. I knew I was walking on a land full of mines, but I didn't care if I stepped on one and exploded. It was all worth it. I approached Ha-Neul gently and untied the string around her waist first. I noticed her body started to shiver despite the hot weather.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked in a soft voice.

"No..." she whispered after a moment, but didn't look me in the eyes.

I continued unraveling her body as if it was a very expensive piece of art and I didn't want to cause any damage. I revealed her abdomen first and could not notice the scar from when she's had the appendicitis surgery. My heart ached at the thought that I was to blame for it. My body reacted instinctively and leaned down to place a kiss on the scarred area. Ha-Neul took a step back, flustered.

"I am sorry. For that time. I never got to apologize properly and I abandoned you after, even though you never let go of me. I also broke my promise of always staying by your side. Please, let me make up for it by showing you how beautiful you are."