PARTY TIME!🎊🎉

A/N
Just so you know, it's the second week of February, Todoroki and Bakugou forced the school to move the graduation ceremony day for Izuku, this is so that you don't get confused.

Now, onto the story
🥦🔥❄️💥

~Izuku's POV~

"I'm gonna faint, I'm gonna faINT KAACHAN, SHO-CHAN I'M GONNA FAINT!!" I yelled in nervousness. Today was the day I know the results of my exams and as you can see I'm terribly freaking out.

I'm trembling, my hands and forehead are sweaty, my breathing is fast and my heart is beating just as fast, my knees are bouncing up and down, I even feel claustrophobic in my own clothes, I feel like I should just walk around the house completely naked until I've calmed down.

After the day Kaachan threw me in the pool and Sho-chan almost killing him, they dedicated the next two weeks to getting my mind off of the graduation and my exam results and all of it worked, but all my calm and collectedness went right through the window when I went to get the mail and found my results in the bunch of envelopes.

In the last two weeks, we had movie and game nights, we went out for ice cream, we went to Starbucks, McDonald's, Dominoes, the movies and a bunch of other places too, hell even though we had a pool they still took me to the beach with no complaints when I asked them to. I had fun with my boyfriends and I know they had fun too, even though I'd tease them every now and again.

Every time I tease Kaachan he gets pissed, especially when I tease him then leave him hard but when I smile and say that I'll make anything he wants for lunch he ignores the fact that he has a VERY obvious hard, not that I minded, in fact, I quite enjoyed staring at it, thinking of all the ways to put him out of his misery. Though the thought only made me hard, I always end up having leave the room awkwardly to take care of it.

During the two weeks I even got Kaachan to wear a onesie, it was so adorable, Sho-chan and I even had nose bleeds.

(A/N; something like this)

But none of that matters now as I sit in the living room hands in my hair, staring at the envelope on the glass coffee table as it stares right back at me, daring me to open it.

"I'm scared Kaachan, I'm scared" I tell him sitting in his lap and curling into his chest

"It's okay Izu, we can wait 'till later" he said reaching for the envelope but I stopped him

"Don't touch it!" I cried pulling his hand away from the demon in the form of a piece of paper

"What, what's wrong?" He asked wrapping his arms around me, brushing my curly green hair out of my face

"Just don't touch it until I know what's on the paper inside" I said as start to tremble even more in his arms

"Hey it'll be alright baby" he said kissing my lips gently "we can check it out later"