Epilogue: Family

~Third Person POV~
[💍Five years later💍]

"Izumi!" Izuku called to younger sister "Izumi Toshinori! If you don't get down off of the kitchen counter you can say goodbye to that playdate with Kota and Eri!"

"Okay okay" she said carefully climbing back to the floor "but can I please have some cookies?"

"Yes you can have some cookies" Izuku said giving his sister two buttercream cookies (A/N; most books say chocolate chip cookies, I'm not going to do that)

Four years ago, Izuku, Shouto and Katsuki came back from their honeymoon; Izuku started working at the restaurant for three years until he began running his own.

Katsuki had officially owned Ground Zero and made amazing choices that made the company known world wide for their amazing work and CEO(s).

Shouto didn't take over after his father (Enji [Endeavor] Todoroki) but instead was the Co-CEO of Ground Zero.

They all moved out of the original house since everyone else did so as well but didn't sell it as it held so much memories and used it as a venue for parties and holidays.

Mitsuki and Masaru migrated to China and have been visiting on every holiday including birthdays. No one really knows what they were doing in China but as long as they were okay, everyone else was okay.

Inko and Yagi had Izumi Toshinori, she was a real pain in the butt, she looked more like her brother and mother and least like her father; chubby cheeks, curly unruly green hair, short, unbelievably curvaceous for a child her age but no freckles and instead she had her dad's blue eyes instead of her mother and brother's green ones. She also wanted to become a chef like her brother, she's been cooking and baking the simplest of things and knows each resipe by heart. Inko also now owns her own bakery and has Izumi help out sometimes. As for Yagi, he now works for Izuku in his restaurant.

Asui and Fumikage had a little baby boy by the name of Takashi Tokoyami. He had black hair like his dad and green eyes and pale skin like his mom. Fumikage started working with Sato at his bakery while Asui went on to become a Veterinarian. Their son however wanted to become a part of the Military but was still a bit hesitant.

Camie and Ashido each had a baby girl for Hanata. Ashido's baby had black hair with pink highlights and tanned skin like Hanata. Camie's baby was completely blonde with blue eyes like her. Camie's baby's name was Shiori Sero while Ashido's was Ash Sero (Hanata's choice not hers). They were like twins in every way possible.

Eijiro, Denki and Hitoshi........ Denki and Eijiro broke up with Hitoshi as he had cheated on them multiple times. They both got married and now have an adopted baby boy named Honey Kirishima. He had blond hair and red eyes, people sometimes mistake him for Katsuki's child. He also had a thing for Izumi, though she wasn't interested, she's told him that many times but it won't get through his thick scull, just like Denki. No one knows where Hitoshi is now or what he's doing.

Momo and Kyoka adopted a little girl and named her Kimiko Yaoyurozu. She was calm collected and kept to herself. The only person she really talks to is Eri. She had black hair and violet eyes.

Mashirao and Toru had three baby girls, each one year apart. They had light blond hair, almost white with blue eyes like their dad. They were Mila, Isla and Orao (A/N; I'm making up names, go with it 😑). They were very energetic and inseparable.

Sato, is still a lone Soul. Hasn't found anyone yet.

Natsu and Himiko are married, but have no children. Yet at least, they claimed that they weren't ready and they live next door to the Bakugous (Izuku, Shouto, Katsuki, Eri and Kota).