𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Authors note: so I know that Billie doesn't have an adopted sister or anything like he does in the story. I know he's the youngest out his siblings but in this story he has a younger by a month adopted sister. His sister in this is actually going to be like- made up. It goes with the story so you're gonna have to roll along with it. That's all for now, enjoy.

"If you fall asleep I won't be impressed Blaze," My best friend Eden sighed as she poked my side again.

I flinched sitting back up straight from leaning on the arm of the sofa as I rubbed my eyes. "I'm not I'm not,"

"How much sleep did you both get?" Eden's mom asked the two of us as she walked in with her warm Coffee in one hand.

"N-"

I was cut off as someone else answered for me entering the room. "-None." Billie Joe replied as he sat down on another sofa. "They kept me up all night giggling and laughing,"

"We wasn't even that loud." I said to him scrunching up my face to him.

"You wouldn't shut up, I heard you through the walls. Shouting and laughing,"

"Well most of nights you keep me up anyway," Eden interrupted talking to Billie.

"I do not!"

I looked over at Eden and then Billie sighing.

Eden was my best friend for nearly five years. Ever since we met we had pretty much stuck together. Meaning I stayed around at hers an awful lot too.

My mom wasn't a bad person. She was just actually never there. She always met new men- wealthy men. Who would take her on holiday's to places far away or she wouldn't be home. When she was home she wasn't mean. She was nice, it was just the fact that she was never home.

My mom was quite young when she had me. I being an accident, she birthed me at sixteen. Which really meant she wasn't as old as all my other moms friends. She still... wanted a life. So she chased it, but left me behind.

When she was home we'd get take away and watch movies, I feel like my mom really could be my best friend if she stuck around.

I adapted to it, living basically on my own. She still payed all the bills, but I just didn't like the emptiness of the house. So I stayed here a lot, but no one minded. And Ollie understood why.

Billie joe enjoyed pissing me off every time I was around. He had done it the first time I came around and he still does it to this day.

"Yes you do!" Eden shouted at him immaturely. "Especially when you do band practice in the garage,"

"That's mid way through the day!"

"Not the point!"

"Both of you for goodness sakes shut up!" Eden and Billies mom, Ollie, shouted interrupting their spat.

I rested my chin on my hand again giving my eyes a rest, getting away with a few seconds before someone poked me again.

"Eden I'm awake," I sighed opening them and looking over at her.

"Alright alright sorry... I'm just checking,"

We heard the front door burst open as Billie jumped up. "They're here!"

"Oh for gods sake," Eden sighed.

Tre and Mike walked into the room as Ollie greeted the both of them.

"Hi boys,"

"Hey Ollie," the answered back.

Mike jumped into the seat besides Billie as Tre squished up beside me.