𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Billie joe: meet me later?

Me: sure, but why?

Agreeing before knowing why? Well that's gotta be bad.

Billie joe: I mean- we're fake dating. Should probably get to actually know each other more than I being your best friends brother and you being my sisters best friend. Don't you think?

Was that really why he wanted to meet up? Maybe it was an excuse to hang out with me. Or maybe that's too egotistical of me to think. Maybe he really does just wanna get to know me for the fake relationship. And not for any other reason. Whatever it was, he was right. If I was suppose to be fake dating this guy for however long this would take for Mave to realise she likes Billie I might as well know better about what I'm getting myself into.

I knew nothing more about Billie than he was an ass. And that I was wrong with. So maybe I should use this experience.

Me: good thinking. Picking me up later?

Billie joe: be ready for nine

Me: got it

I put my phone down hearing a knock on the door. I didn't order anything? I wasn't expecting anyone? And it certainly wasn't my mom... unless she lied yesterday to surprise me?

The sudden thought made me giddy as I began to make my way down the stairs. "Coming!" I shouted fast so she knew I was in.

I fiddled with the keys in the door trying to unlock it for a good few seconds, before heaving the door open and seeing her.

Apart from... her wasn't mom. Her was Eden. I opened the door and saw Eden.

"Oh," I let out deflatedly.

"Thanks,"

"I thought you was my mom- what are you doing here?"

She was calmer than I would've thought. That could be bad. Or good. Heaven only knows with Eden Armstrong.

"Can I come in?" She asked, her voice seemingly tamed. Again, good or bad I don't know. Scary? yes.

"Sure, come on," I helplessly smiled moving out the way as she walked in closing the front door behind her. "Come on, we'll go upstairs." I told her as I made my way up the stairs, looking back to check she was following which she was.

We made it to my room as I sat down on the bean bag in the corner, sinking straight into it as she carefully placed herself on the centre of my bed on the edge.

"Eden I'm really sorry about all of this," I sighed knowing I was in the wrong, she did have every right to be mad. Pretending to be with her brother and ditching our friendship for something that was fake was a shitty thing of me to do. "I never realised that neither Billie nor I would have to put this much effort into something that's not even real. I'm only doing this for Billie, so he can get Mave. Maybe a little for myself but I could deal with the boys. Billie really likes this girl and I know he likes a lot of girls but Mave is such a nice person. She could be good for Billie,"

Eden let out a breath before giving me a reassuring smile. "It's okay. Actually- I should be sorry,"

"Why?"

"I accidentally told my mom about the relationship..."

"You what!?"

"I didn't mean to! Honestly! I was angry after school and she asked why and I forgot who I was talking to! I tried to take it back and justify what I said but she already knew! I said about you guys being together and I didn't know whether to tell her it was actually fake! Billie never told her- so I'm assuming I did right!"