𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

I sat down at the dinner table at school as Mike and Tre greeted Billie and I. They both obviously now knew we wasn't together and that we still need to fake it for Billie. But they didn't act any different with me.

"Woah, new hair?" Tre asked looking between Billie and me.

"Cool isnt it?" Billie smiled. "I helped Birdie dye it, she helped me dye mine in return,"

"Hey Billie," Mike said with a smirk as he elbowed Billie beside me.

"What?"

"Look who's over there Beej," Tre told him pointing over our heads.

Billie and I turned around to look at who it was Tre and Mike were referring to until my eyes landed on Mave, when I suddenly felt sour.

"Yeah? Wh-what about her," Billie shrugs as he turned back around, pretending he didn't care.

"Hey Mave!" Mike shouted. I looked back over at her to see she had turned to the direction her name had been shouted in. Or more specifically our direction.

"Hi Mike," She smiled walking over.

God she was so nice, why?

"Why don't you come sit with us?" He asked her smugly as Billie hid his face in his hands.

"Are you sure?"

No. Go away.

"Course we're sure, here sit down." Mike budged up making a spare seat for her besides Billie and him as he patted the seat.

She smiled. "Thanks guys." Before taking the seat. Billie finally lifted his head up, looking super nervous as she looked straight over at him. "Wow... Billie I like your new hair,"

"You-you do?"

"Yeah, Blue looks so nice,"

Oh shut up.

"Thanks," He smiled wonky. "Birdie helped me dye it, didn't you?" He turned to look at me as I gave him a distasteful look.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"You did? That's so nice of you Blaze, I love your hair too,"

Oh please. "Mhm,"

She gave me a confused look before looking back over at Billie. "Can I touch your hair?"

"Oooh," Tre teased as Billie began to stammer.

"Oh- I mean- s-sure if- if you wanna,"

She extended out her hand as I rolled my eyes looking away. God I cant stand being sat here right now. Who asks to feel a boys hair when his girlfriend is on the other side of him? Obviously I'm... not his boyfriend. But she thinks I am.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I muttered as I got up out of my seat. I didn't check to see if anyone had heard me, doubt Billie had at all. And walked straight out the cafeteria down the halls on my way to the toilets.

As I turned the halls and was about to push the doors to go into the ladys bathroom. I saw a familair face come out of the mens as I froze.

"Coby?"

"Oh hey Blaze, havent seen you in a good while,"

I let go of the door stepping back as We stood together in the middle of the hallway. "Yeah I know... I've sorta been busy keeping up with-"

"-You're fake relationship?"

"Yeah," I breathed. "That..."

"Hey I like your new hair colour- wait- are you okay? You look stressed?"