𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

The end of the week began to drew closer. The rest of the house was disappearing as the days went by. Soon enough the only things that were left was basic furniture.

A few people came around to look at the house. My mom gave them a tour of all the rooms and the garden. There was two men who was interested in the house, potential buyers. But we wasn't quite sure yet.

And nothing had come up about me moving. I tried not to speak about it, but my things were still packed.

I had my basic change of clothes up stairs. Often having to dive through the suitcase to change my outfit.

"Blaze!" My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed walking to the top of them from my room as I looked at her. "Uhuh?"

"Come help me with these please dear,"

I sighed, making my way down the stairs. Still being miserable.

She held a box in her arms. A fairly large one that had my name scribbled across it.

"Hey- what are you doing with that stuff?" I asked walking closer to her.

"Help me with the rest of them please,"

"The rest? Where are we taking them?"

"To the car,"

"Who's car?"

Just as my question was asked, there was a knock on the door. My mom looked at me and directed her eyes to the box in her arms to tell me I needed to get the door.

So I walked over to it, messing with the sticky lock before I finally opened it.

"Hey,"

"Billie? What are you doing here?"

He walked straight in, taking the box from my moms hands as she sighed with the relief. "Helping you move," He answered casually.

"What?"

He ignored me, walking back out of the door as I looked over at my mom. "We're going now? We can't move- I haven't even said my goodbyes. No ones bought the house yet- we've not even done packing the house why are we moving yet?"

She laughed as she walked over to me. "Blaze,"

I gave her a questionable look, ignoring Billie as he came in for a second box.

"I wouldn't of wanted you to live by yourself. It's a different type of situation when I still own it and I'll be back. But living alone is scary, and I don't think you can handle that Blaze,"

"But you would still pay for all my bills I could-"

"-Of course I would still pay the bills. But Blaze Joy, I'm not there for you if you need me," She gave me kind eyes, her hands rested still on my shoulders as she spoke.

"So... what's going on? We can't just leave-"

"-That's why we're not,"

"But-"

"-But you are,"

"What? What do you mean I am? What's that suppose to mean? Mom?"

"Mine and David flight is booked to leave for next week. The house will be on the market, meaning that the sales will be all across the phone. I've got it sorted,"

"So why are you moving next week but I'm leaving now?"

"Because you're not coming to Rome, you told me you didn't want to and I would never of made you,"