~Cowgirl~ Mista x Reader

(So I'm listening to music and got inspiration. Also, your stand is basically Hol Horses [Emperor])

As Mista walked through the streets, he heard gunshots. He grabbed out his gun and ran in the direction of the shots. As he got to the alley where the shots originated, he was surprised. There stood a girl with (H/C) under a cowboy hat. In her hand was a smoking gun. She turned her attention to Mista and nodded.

"Sorry to disturb ya, just takin' care of some unfinished business." With that, her gun completely disappeared and she walked away. Mista was so captivated by her, he barely realized she left. He grumbles and makes his way to the restaurant they always meet at.

Upon entering the restaurant, he quietly sat down and ate his lunch. Everyone in his group just looked at eachother, not knowing what to do. Mista sighed and looked out the window. His eyes bugged out of his head when his eyes landed on that (H/C) cowgirl from earlier. He immediately bolted to the door, trying to get to her.

"Miss! Miss! Pretty lady!" When he finally got closer, she turned around and tipped her hat.

"Howdy pardner' never thought I'd see you again." He caught up and grabbed her arm.

"Is that your stand?" She raises an eyebrow, but then smiled.

"I'm guessing you have one too?" Mista nodded and let his [Sex Pistols] come out. They floated around the gunslinger happily.

"Shes so pretty!"

"Mista, is she staying?!" The gunslinger laughs and holds her hand out. At first Mista was confused, but amazed when suddenly a gun appeared right in her hand.

"I call it [Big Iron]. I know it ain't much but I can control the bullets and make it appear whenever." Mista smiles and pulls out his own gun.

"My [Sex Pistols] can kick around the bullets in any direction I want, but they're really moody." She giggles and makes [Big Iron] disappear.

"H-hey, so do you wanna m-maybe go get some l-lunch?" She laughs and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Of course, I'm (Y/N)." Mista smiles and takes her hand, leading her to the usual restaurant.

"I'm Mista and I want you to meet some friends of mine."

(I hope you liked it, I was just listening to music got inspired. Dont judge my music choices, I like old songs. Dont forget to request!)