~Snowball Fight~ Doppio x Reader

(This, my beautiful children, was requested by yet another one of my good friends, rice_cult_leader. I hope you like it!)

You giggle as you hide behind a tree. You quickly bend down and make a snowball.

"Just give it up (Y/N), you cant win!" You smile and poke your head out from behind the tree. You stick your tongue out and throw the snowball at your boyfriend.

"I'll never give up!" You giggle and hide again, laughing more as you hear him gasp.

"Oh that's it!" You raise an eyebrow. As you poke your head out from behind the tree, but gasp as you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"I got you!!" You giggle as Doppio lifts you up and spins you around. You smile and kiss his nose.

"Well, you win this round." He smiles and nuzzles your shoulder.

"Let's go inside, I'm cold." You nod and gently pull him inside. You smile and pull Doppio onto the couch with you.

"Come here, I'll warm you up with cuddles!" He smiles and cuddles you, making him sigh in relief. You giggle and kiss his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You smile more and hold him closer to you. You kiss his forehead, giggling as you hear soft snores come from your boyfriend.

(It sucks, I know)