~Wanna Make A Baby?~ Melone x Reader (Lemon)

(WARNING WARNING: this is a lemon, so get out of here if your a junior. Also, Im simping for the picture above. I'll try my best to make it to your liking, Fazfuck)

"Please?" Your eyelid twitches, tired of hearing that word. You close your book and turn to your purple haired friend. (Yes, I'm doing puprle, dont at me)

"Mel, can you do me a favor?" He eagerly nods. You smile and grab his ear.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You release his ear and stomp off to your brothers room. You kick the door in and flop next to your brother who was looking over mission reports. He looks over at you and smiles.

"Bad day?"

"Lulu, I love you, but not now." He places his hand on your head and massages your scalp. You hum and close your eyes.

"I heard you yelling, you sound like Ghiaccio." You groan, making Illuso laugh. You place your chin on his thigh and pout up at him.

"Its Mel, he keeps bothering me." Illuso raises an eyebrow.

"I thought you liked him?" You blush and hide your face in Illuso's knee.

"Dont say it out louuuuuud." He chuckles and goes back to the folder. You sigh and look towards the door.

"I just dont know how to tell him."

"Well, you go up to him, and tell him you want to suck his dick." You blush even more and stare at your brother.

"I-I c-cant, y-you!" He laughs and ruffles your hair. You pout and lay your head back down on his thigh.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

~Time Skip~

You sigh as you sit on the couch, bored out of your mind. All the others left, leaving you all alone in the base.

"I'm so BORED!" You hear a chuckle from behind you. You whip your head around and gasp.

"Mel, why are you still here? I thought you had a mission." He smiles and wraps his arms around your shoulders.

"Wellll, I managed to convince Capo to let me stay here." You blush and turn to the TV.

"W-well, what do you want to do?" Melone smirks and places a surprise kiss on your neck.

"Wanna make a baby?" His words came out as a whisper, but it sent shivers down your spine. Melone smirks and starts kissing your neck, lightly nipping here and there. You place a hand over your mouth, embarrassed at the noises that try to escape. Melone walks around the side of the couch so he could sit next to you.

"Come on cara, let me hear you." He grabs your hand, pulling it to his crotch.

"Do you see what you do to me? I love you." He gently kisses your breasts through your shirt, making you moan lightly.

"Y-you really l-love?" Melone looks up from your breasts, smiling a sweet smile.

"Of course I do, how couldn't I?" He grabs the hem of your shirt and pulls it off of your body.

"Just tell me if I'm going to far, I'll try to go easy." You nod, blushing as he looks down at your breasts.

"Di molto! Your absolutely stunning, may I?" His hands rest at the hook of your bra, ready to unlatch it. You wrap your arms around his neck, placing kisses and bites on his neck. You trail the kisses and bites all the way up to his ear, allowing you to whisper out a meek:

"Yes please." Melone smiles and unclips your bra, letting your breasts go free. He takes his gloved hands and massages your breasts. You let out moans, turning Melone on even more. He gently kisses your breasts, letting his hands wander lower on your body. He grabs the edge of your pants and slides them off your legs. He lowers his face and trails his tongue along your thigh.

"Already this wet, I guess I'm doing a good job. But, do you think you can help me?" He motions towards himself, instantly you knew what he wanted. You crawled over to him and pull his pants off, letting his member spring free. He places a hand on your cheek, lightly caressing your cheek.

"Dont worry about doing poorly cara, you'll get better in no time." You nod and give small licks along his member. Melone grabs your wrists and pins them above your head.

"Let's get to the good part, shall we?"

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N-N)" You wake up to the sound of a voice. You open your eyes, gasping at the situation. Currently, you and Melone are snuggling naked on the couch, having just finished your little 'session'. You gasp even more as you see your brother, standing there with ice cream in his hands. He stares at you and Melone, anger slowly consuming his face. He shoves the ice cream in Formaggio's hands and storms over to the couch.

"When I told said 'just suck his dick', I DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY!" You flinch as Illuso lunges for Melone, only to be stopped by Risotto. Risotto grabs the back of his shirt with one hand and lifts him into the air.

"Calm down, I have a headache." Risotto drops Illuso off to the side and pulls his jacket off. He walks over and lays it over your shoulders.

"You two should get dressed." You nod as Melone smirks at your brother, placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Shes mine now, mirror boy." Illuso's eyelid twitches in anger, making Melone laugh. You sigh and lay your head on Melone's chest, happy that hes finally yours.

(*insert helicopter noises*)