~Just Breath~ Rohan x Reader

(Well well well, look who's back. It's me, ya boi, that's a lie, I'm a girl. Sorry, I'm rambling. Ok, let's get to the point! This was requested by the amazing Meep_Meep_Richie. They wanted this to be either a Bruno or Rohan, so I did Rohan because I can)

You sit on the couch, trembling. Your breath was shakey and you felt like you were going to throw up. Today is your first day of your new job. When you woke up, you were energized and ready for the day, but as soon as you were ready to walk out the door, your anxiety took over.

"What if they dont like me? What if I mess up? What if I get fired before I even start?" These thoughts filled your head, causing you to freak out even more. You felt like you were going to burst, tears threaten to spill.

"Baby? Baby, are you ok?" You look up and see your boyfriend of three years. He runs over to you and holds you in his arms.

"Shhh, it's ok. You'll be ok." You hold him closer, letting your tears fall freely.

"B-but, I'm s-so scared. What if-"

"Theres no need to be scared, your going to do perfectly." You look up and wipe your eyes.

"I-I dont want to mess anything up. I dont know anyone there, I dont know how they do things." He grabs your face and kisses your forehead.

"You will learn. think about all the others, did they know how things work when they started?" You look down.

"I guess not."

"Exactly, you'll do fine my love." He lightly kisses your nose and stands up.

"Now, you better get going or else you'll be late." You nodded and walked with him to your car. As you got in, he leaned on the side and poked his head through the window.

"And remember, I'm always here when you need me." He gives you one last kiss and walks away. You take a deep breath and drive off to your new work.

Rohan waved as you left his sight. He sighed and walked back inside. He went to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets.

"I know she'll love some (F/F) when she gets home." He pulls out all the ingredients and put then on the counter. He then grabbed all the blankets and pillows in the house and placed them on the couch with your favorite movie on the TV. Rohan smiles and nods to himself.

"Now, we wait."

(I hope it was ok. I have anxiety myself and whenever it gets really bad, I usually like to wrap myself up in blankets because it feels like a hug and I dont get hugs very often. Here I go rambling again, sorry)