Chapter Two: A model

Ashlyn's POV

He pulled into the driveway as my mouth hung open now looking at his mansion of a house, he laughed slightly seeing my expression and then got out of the car as I slowly followed. I was looking around at everything as I slowly followed him inside. My parents were rich so I'd been in houses like this before but his was nicer looking, but he had to be in his early twenties and he was already living in this house. I slowly followed him inside as my coffee cup disappeared from my hands; I guess he was afraid that I was going to drop it or something but I was to busy looking around.

"You like it," I didn't even look at him when he talked I just kept looking around at the living room and the ceiling and the hallway that lead possibly to the kitchen.

"Hell yeah...dude how the hell did you get so much money to pay for this."

"My parents and then I work at a bunch of different magazine companies, I take pictures and send them to the companies and they pay me a lot." I finally looked at him and nodded my head. "Come on I'll show you your room so you can shower and get settled in," I was still finding this weird but I followed him anyways as he led me down a long hallway and then opened up the double doors at the end of the hall. "This is the second biggest room in the house but the bathroom is through there and while you shower I'll go and get you some clothes but if you finish before I get back there's a robe or you could put your clothes back on."

"I'm good thanks," he nodded his head then walked out as I smiled and got into the shower. I think I spent a good hour and a half in there and I probably would have spent longer but I knew I was clean. I got out and dried myself off with the towels that were hung on the wall then I grabbed the robe and put it on. There was no way I was putting my dirty old clothes back on, after that I started walking around the house looking in each of the rooms. I finally made it back downstairs and looked around the living room and then got to the back of the house where the kitchen was. I was thanking god that it was warm in the house otherwise I would be freezing cold considering I was only wearing a robe. I ran my hand along the counter top feeling how smooth the counter was as a smile spread across my face, I looked up when Jacob walked in. "Hey...you have a very beautiful home you know," he laughed slightly and handed me a bunch of bags.

"Sorry it took so long I'm just not the best of shoppers so I went to one of the magazine companies and got some help from a friend. She picked out a lot of stuff so hopefully it's good," I smiled and nodded my head.

"Alright I'll go get dressed," he nodded his head and then I walked by him and down the hall. I turned back when I realized he was watching me, "you okay."

"Yeah I'm just right," I looked at him funny again. "If you remove the dirt your very beautiful," I smiled and nodded my head.

"Thanks," I walked upstairs leaving him in the kitchen. This house may get a little awkward but I was warm and was going to stay that way for a couple of weeks until by the time he was done using me technically speaking then he would throw me out.

----

I was under the covers in what Jacob called my room but actually wasn't, I felt so comfy and I loved how the bed just curved with me to make me comfortable. There was a knock at the door and I moved the comforter away from my face and fixed my hair before telling him he could enter.

"Hey you okay," I nodded my head giving him a big smile as he walked into the room. "Good...so I was wondering if I could ask you a question."

"Dude you gave me shelter you can ask me anything you want," he laughed slightly and sat on the end of the bed as I sat up and crossed my legs now looking at him as I kept the covers over my bottom half not wanting to get cold again now that I was completely warm.

"How did you end up on the streets...and your name would be nice to," I giggled and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at him.

"I'm Ashlyn technically but everyone calls me Ash and once I was finished school my parents kicked me out and basically told me to live on my own. But since I had no work experience, no money and no home nobody would hire me. So I ended up going to a homeless shelter but about two months ago something happened and I just decided not to go back. So now I sleep on the bench in the park...I've been arrested a few times because of it but now here I am."

"Well what happened that you would chose to live on the streets instead of in a building where you could be warm."

"I was almost raped," his eyes widened as he looked at me and I looked down at my hands now playing with my fingers. "Nobody really cares in a homeless shelter so they just let things happen, so I left and I didn't go back. It was better sleeping on the bench then going back to the shelter."

"I-I-I," he said as I looked up at him realizing he was at a loss for words.

"It's fine," he shook his head.

"Being raped is nothing to be fine about, even if you were almost raped I can't believe that you had to go through that." For the fifth time today I looked at him funny.

"Are you gay," he looked at me funny and shook his head.

"Uhh...no, why would you ask me that."

"I've never met anyone who's been so nice and then not be gay...so I was just checking." 

"I can assure you that I'm not gay."

"Good to know...now about this fake girlfriend thing...how is that suppose to work, and why would you want to pretend that you have a girlfriend."

"Well my parents always look out for me but they think being 24 years old I need to keep my mind off work and have a distraction. So I've been telling them that I've been seeing someone even though I haven't. Then my mom calls and asks me to bring her to there house for Christmas and then I saw you, you were just so still and shivering so that's when I came up with this. But I was sorta watching you seeing if you were crazy or not I didn't want to just approach you."

"Well you did a good job...I really look forward to those hot chocolates in the morning, they definitely kept me warm."

"Well your welcome but we'll talk more in the morning...apparently we've been together for almost a year now so you have a lot to learn and we should probably come up with something for you."

"A model," I smiled and looked at him as he looked at me funny. "I'm thin enough I rarely eat so we met on one of your photo shoots, we got to talking and then voila...we were dating."

"Alright...that actually works nicely done," I laughed again as he stood up.

"I'm full of lots of good ideas but yeah we have a lot to talk about if you want me to be able to answer questions."

"Deal we'll start tomorrow for now just get a good nights rest," I smiled and laid back down as he laughed at me.

"Night," he smiled and then closed the door behind him leaving me alone in the room. 

--------

COMMET

VOTE 

FAN

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!