Chapter Five: Nervous

Ashlyn's POV

Tomorrow Jake and I would be leaving to his parents place in New Jersey and would be staying there for the week, of course I was nervous and had no idea if this plan of Jake's would work or not but I would try to make it work. Jake had gotten through the interview without being asked about me so that was a good thing and then he had three more photo shoots. I went to two of them and just sorta watched as he did his job, even after so many years he still had the biggest smile on his face when he held his camera. I was sitting on a box as Joe finally finished the shoot and then dismissed everyone, he gave a DVD with all the photo's to a women around his age and then she walked off. He looked at me and smiled taking a few steps closer to me.

"Bored yet," I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorta but it's okay it's better then staying at your house and doing nothing," he laughed and then packed up his camera as I looked around and smiled at some of the photo's in the actual room. Some of them I remembered from them being on my wall but some were new so I wouldn't of seen them. Joe finished and then we walked off to his car now heading home and going inside. "So how many cameras do you have?"

"I have about 4 camera's but I have tons of lens...I lost count on those." I laughed and then sighed.

"I guess I should go pack...figures I leave it to the last minute to pack I guess I still kept that trait," he laughed and followed me up the stairs but then went to his room as I went to mine. It didn't take me long to pack considering I didn't have that much clothes but I packed everything except for what I was wearing tomorrow and then one set of PJ's. Once I finished I set the bags off to the side of the room and then ran downstairs and went into the kitchen now meeting up with Jake. He set a plate down in front of me with two slices of pizza on it.

"I don't want leftovers while I'm gone cause they'll go bad so I ordered pizza," I laughed and took a bit now looking at him as he continued to eat his pizza. "It's a good thing you came down because I have to tell you some stuff about this week at my parents house."

"Yeah I figured you'd need to set some rules," he looked at me funny.

"No there are no rules I just know my parents so I'm just telling you some stuff. Like don't be afraid if I randomly grab your hand or place my arm around you."

"Were supposed to be pretending to date so I figured you'd do that, I'm not going to hurt you Jake." He laughed and then sighed.

"Another thing...they'll force us to sleep in the same room." I looked at him with both my eyebrows arched as my eyes widened. "Yeah see I knew you'd do that which is why I'll be sleeping on the couch in the room or the floor while you take the bed, they're not gonna check on us or anything so they won't know."

"Alright then that's good to know then," he nodded his head as I laughed slightly and looked at my food then back at Jake.

"What's so funny," I continued to laugh which made him slowly laugh.

"This week is going to be pretty funny," we broke out into laughter and then calmed down and continued to eat still slightly laughing. 

                                        THE NEXT DAY... :)

I looked out the window watching as the snow fell from the sky and melted as soon as it hit the ground, I sighed and then started moving my legs as my nervous kicked in as Jake pulled up into a driveway that led to a gigantic house it was at least two times bigger then Jake's.

"Stop it...your going to be fine, I'm nervous to but they won't know a thing." I took in a deep breath and nodded my head as Jake took his seat belt off and then got out of the car. I slowly opened my door and got out...I felt as though I just entered into the Family Stone.... you know the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker...she's dating this guy and he brings her home for the holidays and everyone ends up hating her. (It's actually a very funny movie if you haven't seen it I recommend watching it) I don't know movies that well but I watched that movie with Jake two days ago and now I was freaking out. I grabbed my bag but Jake took it off of me and placed his camera bag over my shoulder, "you can carry the lightest bag while I carry the rest."

"Oh so now you're calling me weak," I said crossing my arms and glaring at him as he laughed.

"No I'm not but if you walk into the house carrying your own bag then my mom will look at me like 'dude what the fuck are you doing be a gentleman and carry your girlfriends bag' and I don't want to hear it." I giggled and nodded my head. "Just don't drop my camera," I nodded my head and then walked behind him to the house. 

"What would happen if I did drop the camera bag," he stopped walking and turned to me with a smile on his face. He took in a deep breath and then smiled at me again.

"Well then I'd have to kill you," he winked at me making me giggled and then he opened the front door now walking in and then shut the door after I walked in. "HELLO," he yelled as he set the bags down and then took his camera bag off of me and set it on the chair. I brushed the snow off of my jacket as I took my hat off and fixed my hair.

"Jacob," a women yelled then ran over and engulfed Joe into a hug as he laughed.

"Hey mom," she laughed and pulled away from him now cupping his face in her hands.

"You have gotten so handsome, look at you with some facial hair and muscles."

"Mom you seriously sound like your hitting on me right now," she laughed and then turned to me.

"Oh wow look at this beauty," I noticed Jake hit his forehead with his hand now keeping his eyes covered with his hand as he shook his head. I laughed and extended my hand to her.

"Hey I'm Ashlyn I'm taking a wild guess and saying that your Mrs. Andrews Jake's mom," she laughed and nodded her head as she shook my hand.

"That would be me...Jake says I embarrass him a lot which is probably true so just be pre-warned if I start talking about when he was a little boy," I giggled and looked at Jake as he grabbed the bags.

"I'm taking these upstairs...when I get back you better have moved onto a different topic," he looked at his mom then walked off leaving me alone. Now I was nervous why couldn't he had found an excuse to take me with him, his mom smiled at me then led me to another room with some people in it and now my heart was racing. 

_____-----_____-----_____-----_____-----

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

OR... 

WHAT EVER SHIT YOU DO

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

ROSIE! =)