Chapter Fourteen: Pictures on the wall

Ashlyn's POV

I took a couple steps and turned around in a complete circle before walking further into the room keeping a smile plastered on my face, it may not be a batman cave but it was much better then that. I smiled and ran my fingers along one of the pictures on the wall, even though the picture looks like it's got bumpy or rigged it was completely smooth. I continued walking looking at all of the pictures hung on the wall...it was like his own personal photo studio and most of the pictures that I had in my room were on the wall. I continued down the hall and making turns as I followed the path until I reached the very last wall...it was a dead end with one picture on the wall. The picture was of me I don't know why that would be the last picture he would chose to hang on the wall but that's what the picture was. He took a picture of me at his parent's house when I found out they had more then just a dog there. I smiled and stepped forward a few more steps and then the whole wall lifted up and I walked out now back in the basement. I turned around and there was now a wall with just an envelope on it, I smiled and took the envelope and opened it up. (Pic on the side)

So what'd ya think

Something personal of mine that I've been working on for the last year and a half...still have tons of space I haven't used yet but I'll get there eventually. But this stays quiet on total hush hush...no one knows about it and I'd like to keep it that way, anyways the journey continues now...main floor living room on that white couch you love sitting on so much.

:D

I shook my head and walked upstairs to the living room as I looked around at what he called my favorite white couch. It's not like it was my favorite it was just the first place I sat down when I first got here and I was clean which is why he remembers it. I looked around the couch finding nothing until I got down on my hands and knees and looked under the couch to find a box, I pulled it out and set it on my lap as I opened it up and found a sheet of paper. He had made me a hair appointment...awesome; I stood up letting out a sigh as I heard a honk from outside. I looked outside to see a limo, which I assumed, was for me...I grabbed my bag and locked the door as I left the house now heading to the salon...this was a very weird but interesting game Jake had me playing. I got into the limo and got to the hair salon and apparently the girl was a wizard at haircuts that I didn't even need to tell her anything so by the time she was done in like two hours...yeah two hours anyways by the time she was done I looked amazing.

"Thank you...I really love it," I smiled and looked in the mirror a bit and then smiled.

"This is for you," I arched my eyebrows but took the envelope from her as she went off and started cleaning up. I walked back to the limo and got in as the driver started off again and I opened the envelope.

Almost finished

I swear your day is almost done and there are only a few more cards left...either you're happy right now of the fact that this game is almost done or sad cause you want the random cards to continue. Either or you've got another stop ahead of you somewhere...relaxing.

Happy thinking

I furrowed my eyebrows together and then the limo came to a stop and the driver opened my door for me letting me out. I got out of the limo and then nodded my head at the driver as he shut the door and then I smiled as I turned towards the building. Of course this is what he meant...I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner. You wanna know where I'm standing...well as of this moment I'm standing outside a spa.

I smiled and walked out of the spa as I felt relaxed and couldn't help but smile as the driver chuckled at me a bit. I giggled and then one of the employees ran after me and handed me another envelope before walking inside again, it was almost six o'clock and I had no clue what was to come next. I opened the envelope and took the letter out as a smile stayed plastered to my face.

You relaxed now or still really angry at me

Hopefully by now your angers gone and all you can do is smile cause Demi even I know your smile is what makes others smile...it definitely brightens anyone's day. As of right now you should be in the limo heading back to the house and when you get there you are to put that lovely dress on that you found and then you'll find one more envelope in the top drawer of my dresser.

Dress first missy

I giggled and sat back in the seat and looked out the window until the limo came to a stop and I headed inside and went upstairs. The dress was still in Jake's room so for the first time living in this house I changed in his room. I zipped the back of the dress and then walked over to the dresser and opened he first top drawer where it was empty except for a pink envelope which was different considering they had all been white. I took it out and opened it as quickly as I could kinda excited on what it would say as I read quickly.

Hopefully you listened

Okie dokie now that you've got your dress on down the hall in my office you'll find another letter and underneath that envelope is a box...open the box then the letter.

Enjoy

I smiled and ran down the hallway and opened his door to see the box already, I opened it up to find a pair of stiletto's which made me smile and put them on without hesitation. I opened the letter and read as I let out a sigh but kept a smile on my face.

One more to go

There is exactly one more letter waiting for you...but for right now I want you to go to the dinning room and in there you'll find something else for you...don't even think about it Ash...it's for you.

I'm not lying

I furrowed my eyebrows together and made my way downstairs to the dinning room where I looked around finding nothing, I sighed and then looked under the table and there taped underneath the table was a box a velvet box. I pulled it off the table and then took in a deep breath and opened it up to find a sparkly necklace inside making me gasp. It was so beautiful and now I know why he said that it was for me and not to think about it, I smiled and put it on and then looked in the box to find another letter, I picked it up and opened the envelope to find only two words written on the paper.

Go outside...

I assumed he meant the front so I set the letter down and then walked towards the front door and headed outside to find Jake leaned up against the limo looking around until he realized I was standing outside making a smile spread across his face. 

------------------------------

Awww...

COMMENT FOR ME

VOTE FOR YOURSELF 

FAN FOR THE FANS

LOVE YOU!

ROSIE! =)