Two

Francine's POV

"Watch it!" Napalingon ako when I heard this, and I saw Andrea na may kaharap na 2 boys.

Agad ako lumapit to see what is happening.

"Andrea." I called her as I place a hand on her back. "Are you okay?"

Tumingin si Andrea saken before looking back to the 2 guys in front of us.

That's when I finally realized who they are.

"Kyle? Seth?" I said. More like, asked.

"Oh, you guys are here too." Sabi ni Kyle.

Magkakababata kaming mga San Juan at Ayala. Mag-bestfriends since college ang mga parents namin.

"Uhm, yeah." Sabi ko na lang to break the awkward silence.

"Well, it was nice seeing you two." Pagtataray ni Andrea. "Let's go, Francine." She added as she walk away.

"Uhm, bye." I say before turning my back to them, not waiting for them to respond or anything.

We're finally back in our table, we're waiting for Ate Kath who went back to the villa to get her phone and laptop.

"What happened back there?" I asked Andrea who looks a bit annoyed. That's when I saw na medyo natapunan ng sauce yung outfit nya.

"Ugh, my dress is ruined." Sabi ni Andrea. 

"Madami ka pa naman atang dress sa villa." I tell her.

We started eating, then a few minutes later e dumating na si Ate Kath with her gadgets.

"Why do you have your laptop and phone with you, Ate?" Tanong ni Andrea.

"Well, I need to work." Sagot ni Ate Kath. "Alam nyo naman na I have business in the US na naiwan."

Ate Kath went to the US a few months after she graduated in the University of Asia and the Pacific. Dito rin kami papasok ni Andrea in 2weeks. Ate Kath graduated with high honors, kaya naman super proud sila Mommy and Daddy sakanya. Gusto ko din maging kagaya nya, kagaya nila ni Ate Liza na may high honors nung mag-graduate sa college.

Ate Kath then started her own business sa US, she did it all on her own. Hindi nya tinanggap ang any help from our parents. Ngayon lang ulit sya umuwi sa Pinas after 3yrs of staying sa US.

"I'll get some food lang, okay?" Sabi ni Ate Kath before heading to the food area.

"Chin," Andrea called me. "Night swimming naman tayo later. Please?" Pa-cute pa nya.

I laughed a little before nodding yes.

"Yehey! Thanks, Chinny!"

Kyle's POV

Seth and I headed back to our table where Kuya DJ and Kuya Enrique is waiting.

"Oh, sino yung dalawang girls na nakita nyo dun?" Kuya DJ asked.

"Sina Andrea and Francine." I answered.

"San Juan?" Kuya Enrique asked.

"Uhh, yeah."

"Is Liza with them?"

"I don't know, Kuya." Sagot ko. "Si Andrea and Francine lang nakita namin e."

There I saw Kuya Enrique being sad again. It's still a puzzle for all of us on why he and Ate Liza broke up months ago. They were doing fine, they were happy, but one night, Kuya Enrique went home with a broken heart.

We continued dinner and headed back to our villa after. Seth and I are in the living room area, while Kuya DJ is in his room and Kuya Enrique is in the terrace again.