Three

Andrea's POV

Mabilis na lumipas ang 2 weeks. Today ang first day nami ni Francine sa college. Same university where Ate Kath and Ate Liza graduated with high honors. Medyo pressured ako kase gusto kong sundan ang mga yapak nila in terms of achievements.

I really look up to my Ates. I can see how proud Mom and Dad are with them. Gusto ko din na maging proud sila saken. Sino bang hindi gusto yun, right?

I prepared for our first day and made sure na I look presentable, sophisticated, and grown up. Gusto ko lang na makita ng mga tao na I dress well.

I wore a simple red dress and light make up. It's a school that I am going to anyways.

I headed down for breakfast to see Ate Kath and Francine already eating. I smiled at Ate Kath as a morning greeting, she is on the phone kase and it looks serious.

"Morning, Chinny." I smiled at Francine, and she smiled back.

After breakfast, Ate Kath headed to BGC to check some office spaces. She plans to bring her business in here na din. Meaning, she'll have her HQ in the US and here in the PH.

Francine and I headed to the university. It's a bit crowded since first day of school.

"Medyo kinakabahan ako." Francine tells me.

"Don't be nervous, Chinny." I squeezed her hand lightly. "We'll be okay." I smiled.

Same level kami ni Francine. Our parents decided na pagsabayin kami sa studies since 1yr lang naman ang age gap namin. Fashion Designing ang course ko, while Francine took up Fine Arts. We are walking in the hallway when I noticed the bulletin board, I stopped when I noticed Ate Liza's photo in the school newspaper way back. I really miss her so bad.

She left for France for almost half a year now. We don't exactly know why, we just know that it happened right after her break up with Kuya Enrique days before Christmas.

FLASHBACK (still Andrea's POV)

December 2019

It is late night when I felt thirsty. Since ubos na ang water sa bed side ko, I decided to walk down to our kitchen to fill my glass.

Paakyat na ako when our main door opened. There I saw Ate Liza who is a mess. Her hair is a bit messy, pero she's still pretty. She closed the door slowly before seeing me.

"Ate?" I called. "Ate, are you okay?" Nilapag ko sa table ang glass and I walked to her.

I am now face to face with Ate Liza. Kahit dim ang paligid, I can still see her face, her eyes are glistening with tears.

Ate Liza reached for my cheek before finally crying. She broke down to the floor and nataranta ako.

"Ate, what's wrong?!" I asked, trying to stop my tears from falling too.

I hugged her as she continue crying.

"Ate, ano bang nangyari?" I cried as I hold her in this vulnerable state.

"Enrique and I broke up." She cried. "We broke up, Andrea."

"W-what?" I asked. "But, why?"

Ate Liza just cried harder. I did my best to hold her in my arms.

Anong nangyari? Ang saya saya lang nila ni Kuya Enrique the last few days. Tapos ngayon, wala na sila?

A few minutes later, Ate Liza looked at me and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this, Andrea." She held my face. "Ate loves you so much, okay?"

Tumango lang ako. I'm so broken hearted seeing her like this.