Part 3

Aimi's POV
The bell rings for lunch, I stand up and walk over to the boy that was staring at me during class. He looks up at me and his midnight purple hair falls perfectly around his face, his light blue eyes gaze into my red eyes. "Hi, I couldn't help but notice you were staring at me during class today," I say to him as he nods.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm just a big fan of Ground Zero and having his daughter in the same class as me is really amazing," he tells me with a half-smile.

"It's alright, your name was Yuichi right?" I ask as I pull a chair up to his desk.

"Yes, and your Aimi, seat number 10," he says as I nod with a smile. "I hope I don't come across as rude when I say this but you look like your parents even though you're adopted."

"I know right, it's pretty weird but I like it! My dad's say it's one reason they adopted me out of the many," I tell him as a few others come over to Yuichi's desk.

"Hey, Yu," a girl with blonde hair girl says who from role call is Nene.

"Hey, Nene, this is Aimi," Yuichi says as she smiles.

"Oh, Ground Zero's daughter! I'm Nene Bubaigawara seat number 20, nice to meet you," Nene says.

"We should all do proper introductions!" Chika says as everyone nods. "I'll start! I'm Chika Kaminari seat number 9, daughter of Chargebolt and Earphone Jack."

"Haru Furutani, seat number 5 and I'm not a hero kid," a guy with dirty blonde hair says.

"I'm Yukiko Iida seat number 2," one of the blue-haired girl's says.

"And I'm Yusa Iida, seat number 6. Yuki and I are twins, we are the daughters of Ingenium and Uravity," the other blue-haired girl says.

"I'm Kiwa Tezuka seat number 16, I'm not a hero kid but I hope we can all get along," a silvered haired girl says.

"I'm Ayuko Monoma seat number 4, Phantom Thief's and Battle Fist's daughter," the strawberry blonde girl says.

"As you probably heard we're the infamous Todoroki twins, I'm Noritsune, seat number 17, and this is Naoyori, seat number 13, it's pretty easy to tell us apart though," the black and red-haired twin says.

"I'm Eichi Morikawa, seat number 1, I'm not a hero kid," a guy with black hair and green streaks says.

"I'm Yuichi Kashiwa, seat number 18, not a hero kid," Yuichi says as some of the girl's blush. I can understand why they are blushing, he has great looks and a deep voice. He's like total eye-candy for the class, I wonder what his quirk is.

"I'm Seishiro Takami, seat number 7, Hawks' son," a black-haired boy with blue almost mountain goat shaped horns says.

"Wow! Hawk's son, never would've guessed. You don't look like him," the guy with black feathers for hair yet looks like a frog says.

"Yeah, I'm adopted," Seishiro says as the group nods.

"Well, I'm Koshiro Tokoyami, seat number 19, Froppy's and Tsukuyomi's son," the frog and feather guy says.

"I'm Kayoko Horikiri, seat number 3, sadly I'm not a hero kid," a brunette says. Her hair almost reaches the floor, I wonder if that's part of her quirk.

"I'm Shigeki Sero, seat number 15, Pinky's and Cellophane's son," the pink-skinned guy says.

"I'm Hisato Nishikawa, seat number 12, nothing special about me," a laid back guy with dark orange hair says.

"Maiya Yamada, seat number 11, Present Mic's daughter!" a blonde hair girl shouts happily.

"Rintaro Kirishima is my name, 14 is my seat number! I'm the manly son of Red Riot and Real Steel!" Rintaro says all proud.