Part 6

Aimi's POV
Chika suddenly runs into a store with Kayoko I giggle and follow them, the store had many kawaii things. Lots of pink. I look over at Nene seeing her point at things with Seishiro by her side, they would make a good couple. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look at them. "Yuichi, do you not like the store?" I ask as I see a slightly uncomfortable expression on his face.

"Yeah..." he replies, I giggle as I turn to the others in the store.

"Yuichi and I are going to step out," I tell them as I leave the store with Yuichi. We walk over to a bench and I sit down, Yuichi quickly sits beside me. Neither of us says anything, I look around and soon find a group of strange individuals walking towards Yuichi and I.

"I'm sorry," I hear Yuichi mumble almost whisper. What is he sorry for? I don't understand.

"Villains!" I hear someone yell, I quickly stand up.

"Villains?" I question to myself. I look over at the store my friends were in to see them running towards us, "You heard that right?"

"Yeah, why are villains here?" Kiwa asks as we look around.

"I don't know but we should stick together," Rintaro says as most of us nod.

"Let's go to the exit, it'll be the safest right?" Chika suggests, I nod.

"Yeah, let's go," I say as we start walking away but I suddenly hear a scream from someone close and behind us. I turn around to see Nene getting taken by a guy in a gray and black outfit, "Nene!" I shout as we try to get her back but fail to do so.

I look over at Seishiro, he's angry. His blue horns suddenly glow a brighter blue as he runs towards the guy holding Nene, he was fast, faster than an average human. He's almost the speed of Ingenium, he tries to kick him but a guy that looks like reptile grabs his leg. He then traps Seishiro with his swords, I recognize these villains now.

(Hi, Virgo 100% here. I don't believe Seishiro's quirk gets explained anywhere so I'll explain it to you. He has a speed quirk, when any of his emotions are at a high point he can charge his quirk up in his horns making them a bright glowing blue. When he's angry is when his quirk charges the fastest, due to his quirk being connected to his emotions he gets emotional easily. He doesn't have a power move or anything like that yet.✌🏻)

It's the league, both of my dads warned me about them. The light blue-haired guy is Shigaraki, then Dabi has the scars, Toga is the blonde girl, Twice is the one in the gray and black outfit, Mr. Compress is in the top-hat, the purple smoke guy is Kurogiri, and Spinner is the reptile dude. "They're the league," I tell my friends as I step back.

"How do you know?" Kayoko asks nervously.

"My dads warn me all the time about them," I tell them as I look around. I could activate my quirk, it won't be a thick cloud but we could at least hide. The clouds come from my palms so I put my hands behind my back, I then activate my quirk.

A large cloud surrounds us, "Come on we need to get away or hide," I whisper to my friends. We quickly run into a store, we all hide.

"Was that your quirk?" Yuichi asks me.

"Yes, I can make any cloud from my palms," I tell him as he nods. We then become quiet, I'm quite nervous surprisingly. I also feel bad for leaving Nene and Seishiro back there, maybe I should try and get them back. But I don't know what the league is after.

I suddenly feel someone grab my arm, I feel some heat coming off their palm. They pull me up and I come face to face with Dabi, oh shit. He puts his hand on my head and shows me a creepy smile, "I have Aimi," Dabi says aloud as he drags me away. "I suggest you don't move, my flames can be quite hot when I want them to be."

I deactivate my quirk since it's useless now, he takes me to the rest of the league. That's when I see Yuichi running this way but Shigaraki got to him before he got to me, "Where are you going, kid?" Shigaraki says to Yuichi as four of his fingers are on Yuichi's neck.

What can I do? I can't do anything or I'll become ashes, I need- "Get away from my daughter Dabi!" I hear my dad yell. I look to see my dad aiming a gun at Dabi, I duck as my dad fires the gun. A green lightning streak runs above me hitting Dabi and sending him back, I quickly run over to my dad while signalling my friends to come.

"Dad, they have three of my friends. Yuichi, Nene, and Seishiro," I tell him as he nods.

"I need back up at the mall along with the closest heroes," my dad says into his walkie-talkie.

"This is your dad?" Chika asks as I just nod.

"Izuku Midoriya what a pleasant surprise to see you again after all these years," Shigaraki suddenly says as I feel my dad push me behind him.

"Shigaraki..." my dad silently says in distaste.

"I've missed you. Ever since you left it's been... how should I say it, a pain in my ass," Shigaraki says as he leans on Yuichi a bit.

My dad aims his gun at Shigaraki but I quickly grab his arm, "Dad, Yuichi," I tell him as he lowers his gun. I hear some loud explosions coming from behind us, I turn to see my father coming this way. "Father is here, dad," I tell him.

"I know," he says still with a distasteful tone.

"Stay away from my family Shigaraki!" my father yells as he sends his AP shots at them.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the rest of the police. That includes your friends, Kacchan will get the other three okay?" my dad says quickly while pushing us towards the exit of the mall. I can tell my dad is angry and nervous but I don't know why to be exact.

*

We were waiting at the exit in silence for a long time, I wasn't keeping track of the time. I stand next to my dad as his hand rests limply on my shoulder, his eyes haven't left where my father is. I look over to see Rintaro walking up to me, "It's been almost 20 minutes since Ground Zero went in there, do you think he's okay?" he asks as I look at my dad.

"I'm going to see what's going on," my dad says as he lets go of my shoulder and walks back to where my father is fighting. A few other officers follow him I just stay silent, Rintaro turns me towards him and hugs me.

I hug him back, "Your dads will be okay, I know it," Rintaro says to me as he rubs my back. "Nene, Yuichi, and Seishiro will be too, I'm confident."

"Thanks, Rintaro," I say as I look over his shoulder to see both my dad's coming this way. I let go of RIntaro and run their way, I hug them both.

"I'm so glad you both are okay," I say happily.

"I'm glad you're okay," my father says ruffling my hair.

"Where's Yuichi, Nene, and Seishiro?" I ask as I let them both go. They look at each other and both sigh, that's not a good sign.

"When I attacked Shigaraki and you all got away, the girl in Twice's grip was gone and the guy in Spinner's was gone too. I couldn't defeat Shigaraki so the guy he was holding was taken too, they all went into the Kurogiri's portal. I'm sorry Aimi, I should've brought more heroes," my father says in disappointment.

"The league is too strong to fight on your own, you should know that by now," my dad tells my father.

"I know, their kidnapping was my mistake. I apologize," my father says with a bow of his head.

"Then you just have to get them back, right?" I tell them, they both look at me with soft smiles and nod.

"I'll get your friends back, Aimi," my father says proudly. I smile and nod, it's really hard to be happy right now. I don't know what they want with those three or what they are going to do to them, I sigh a little. Hang in there you three, my father will save you.

We're getting somewhere!!! Thanks a lot for reading, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1480