Part 12

Aimi's POV
I wait at the front gate, the weight in my feet alternating from one to the other. I look at all the students leaving and the others that are like me, waiting for their friends. I see purple hair walking towards the gate, I straighten up to only find that it isn't Yuichi. I sigh and lean against the wall.

"Sorry for being late," I hear a familiar female voice say. I look beside me and see Nene smiling at me, Seishiro behind her with his arm over her shoulders. Yuichi stood beside them, he nods at me and shows a half-smile.

"It's alright, come on," I start walking home with Yuichi beside me, the couple behind us. The two behind us were chatting with each other, Yuichi and I just kept quiet. Time seemed to have passed faster with my three friends, I stop in front of my house and turn to the three of them. "I'll be honest with you, I know how my dad will react but I have no clue how my father, Ground Zero, will act."

"I kind of expect him to ignore us..." Nene says honestly, I shake my head quickly.

"No, that won't happen. If my dad agrees on helping you three then he and I can convince my dad. Also don't worry, I have a way I can get my dad to agree," I tell them as I open the door to my house.

I let them inside and close the door behind them, we all take off our shoes. "Where should we leave our bags?" Seishiro asks as he holds his and Nene's bag.

"Here, I'll take them to my room," I grab all their bags. I race up the stairs and place them in my room, I come back down to see them in the front area still. "Come on, my dad is probably in the living room."

In the living room sat my dad, he's watching a hero related show. I tap his shoulder, he turns and smiles at me. "Welcome home Ai, these must be the friends you told me about over the phone," he says as he stands up and walks over to us.

"Nice to meet you sir," Yuichi says as he bows a bit. My dad chuckles as he takes Yuichi's shoulders and pushes back up to a standing position.

"No need to be so formal, my husband on the other hand... you might want to be more formal with him. Now Aimi, convince me," my dad drags me to the couch and sits me down. "You three don't speak, I'll only listen to Aimi."

I glance at the three as they look surprised by my dad's actions and words, I giggles at this. I turn back to my dad, "Dad, just recently you told me about your connection to the league correct?" he nods. "What if there are three more that found that their actions are wrong and they want to help people, like you now? Wouldn't it be reasonable to give them a second chance like how you were given a second chance?"

My dad's eyes widen slightly as he stares up at my three friends, he looks back at me. "Aimi, who are these kids?" my dad asks.

"They are daughter and sons of four villains. Yuichi, Shigaraki's adopted son. Nene, Toga's and Twice's daughter. And Seishiro, Dabi's and Hawks' adopted son."

"Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and Dabi," he repeats as he looks at my friends. "How do I know that you aren't planning something?" he asks them.

"We can't prove much. All I can tell you to hopefully prove our word is the plan Shigaraki made when putting us, me and Nene to be exact, in UA," Yuichi says as my dad nods to go on. "He wanted me to capture Aimi, Nene was to recruit Seishiro. He was going to use Aimi to get to you since he wants revenge for what happened years ago, Seishiro was because Hawks took him away from Dabi. He stayed because Shigaraki threatened to kill Nene, it wasn't a fake threat either. A-"

"Okay, you can stop now. I'll help you guys, not just because of Aimi but because no one deserves to be trapped in such a horrible place. I thought it was home at first but once All For One went to prison and control went to Shigaraki it all went downhill, then I met Kacchan again. He was searching for years for me, him finding me was my escape from the league. I just fell in love with him in the meantime. Aimi and I will for sure convince Kacchan to help you three too, but he won't be home for another half-hour. Would you three like anything to eat?"