Part 11

I walk into school a bit nervous to see the twins, but I'm also happy to see Yuichi. Talking with the twins made me realize I enjoy being with Yuichi, a lot more then I realized at first. I skip before I run into the school, I get to the classroom and open the door. I smile seeing Nene with Seishiro, both of them happy with each other. Yuichi is at his desk, he looks over at me then quickly stands up and walks over to me.

"Can I talk with you before class starts?" Yuichi asks as he looks over at Nene and Seishiro who are looking back at him.

"Sure," I respond as he grabs my hand and takes me out of the classroom and to a hall no really uses. I watch him carefully, he's nervous... afraid.

"Aimi, you have to help Nene, Seishiro and I. We've done some really bad things but we... want to get away, far away. We need your help, we just need help," Yuichi says as he loses his entire cool image.

"Wait, what? I don't understand, help me understand Yuichi. What's going on?" I say as I grab his shoulders. His blue eyes look so helpless as they stare up at me, I need to understand.

"The league..."

"What about the league?"

He heaves a sigh, "Shigaraki... he's my guardian. Nene is Toga's and Twice's daughter, and Seishiro is Dabi's adopted son."

"Huh?"

"I was raised by Shigaraki... I've done some bad things because of it. Nene hasn't done as much as I have since she is the sweetest girl ever, Seishiro hasn't done anything since he's been with Hawks more than Dabi. Please believe me when I say we want to leave, Nene shouldn't be there, Seishiro was never meant to be there, and me? I can't stand Shigaraki anymore, I'm also a coward. I never harmed anyone, I just mentally caused them pain. Emotionally too, I know that's not better... help us, Aimi."

I stare at Yuichi, I can tell his words are true. I want to help him but I don't know, I look down. What would my dads do? I look at him as his blue eyes glimmered from the sun hitting them, I sigh. I look away as I walk back to the classroom, I need to call my dads at lunch.

Yuichi's POV
I watch Aimi walk away, I thought she would understand. Damn it! We're screwed now, she's going to tell someone and then we go to jail. I groan as I grip onto my hair, I fucked up. I fucked up bad, I walk back to class though.

I go to my desk avoiding everyone, Nene and Seishiro look over at me. I don't look at them though, I place my head on my desk and close my eyes. I don't care if I fall asleep in class, I just need my head cleared. I just want Aimi... to understand.

*

Lunch came, I sat with the normal people I've been sitting with... all of Aimi's friends. But Aimi wasn't there, I got nervous. "Where's Aimi?" I ask trying to conceal my nervousness.

"Oh! She had to call her dads it was something important," Chika responds. I gulp and stare at Nene, she saw how nervous I became. She rubs my back, Seishiro tried to comfort Nene since she also got nervous.

I quickly get up and leave the cafeteria, I walk around the halls trying to find Aimi. I find her, she's talking on the phone... she looks happy and relieved. I'm not sure how to feel after seeing that, happy or... scared? "Aimi?" I ask as she turns to look at me.

She says something quickly in the phone before hanging up and walking over to me. I'm nervous, I've honestly never felt this nervous before. "I... talked to my dads about the situation, why don't you come home with me after school today and we can determine everything with my dads there, bring Nene and Seishiro too," she tells me as she pats my shoulder.

Relief flew over me, I couldn't be more happier. I knew it was right to talk to Aimi, I take out my phone and text Nene and Seishiro to meet me at the front gate after school. A half-smile appears on my face... shit but I have to reason with Ground Zero. That won't be easy...

Unedited, sorry for mistakes.
Short! I know! I didn't have a lot of inspiration today to write, it's crap i'm sorry. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 766