Part 13

I had to remind myself the other day that this is also a BakuDeku story and not just about their kid. So this is still part of story but I'm just kind of squeezing this in, it's pretty much fluff stuff. It's the next day from the previous part but in BakuDeku pov, that's all. Part 14 will be back to the kids. Also! I estimated before that this would be 10-15 parts (I think) but I think it'll be more than that.

Katsuki POV
I spent the entire morning in a meeting with heroes, I was telling them about Aimi's friends and their situation. It took a lot of convincing since Hawks was there and declining the fact that his son was convinced to join the league. He had to call Seishiro to hear it from him, luckily he answered and sorted everything out.

We created a plan. When reading the plan it seems simple but when the physical aspects come into account, it's seems much more complex. For the first few days we'll scout the areas that have had been reported to have league activity, including where Seishiro, Yuichi, and Nene were 
"kidnapped".

Once we have a confirmed place we'll have the three kids take Aimi to Shigaraki, all four kids will be miced so we can figure out Shigaraki's plan with Aimi. From there we will determine whether to go in and take action or continue to wait. Half of this is planed while half of it goes off of what will happen.

Once the meeting ended I went back to my office, I sat in my seat and relaxed while pulling out my phone. I called Izuku and told him the plan, he was hesitant at first since there is a lot missing but he accepts the plan anyways. I chatted with him for a good hour before I had to my work, but right now I am in my car going home.

I walk into the house and go to the living room, I look around for my daughter or the love of my life. I hear somethings in the kitchen, I walk in and smell a tasty aroma. I close my eyes and inhale the wonderful scent, I open my eyes and walk over to the greenette that had his back to me.

I wrap my arms around his waist, he jumps a bit but realizes it's me and relaxes into my hold. He smiles as he peels some potatoes, "What are you making?" I ask as I place my face in the crevice of his neck.

"It's just me and you for dinner tonight so I'm making spicy curry for you and regular curry for me," he tells me as I walk with him to the stove.

"Where's Aimi?"

"I told her about her being taken to the league with Seishiro, Yuichi, and Nene, so they are planing things to say. I believe she said that they are at a diner near Nene's place."

"Alright, oh! What do you think of the Yuichi guy?"

"Him? He seems very nice and the way he looks at Aimi is so gentle and warm. Just how you look at me," Izuku turns in my arms and puts his arms around my neck. He smiles up at me as I smile back I give him a sweet kiss, he then pushes me away from him. "Go get changed, you smell like sweat."

I pout but I listen to him, I head upstairs to our room and pull out some comfy clothes. I decide to take a shower since Izuku said I smell like sweat, after my shower I change and go back downstairs. I could smell the curry the minute my foot came off the last step, I walk to the dining room to see Izuku just finishing plating everything.

I follow him to the kitchen and hug him from behind, "It smells amazing, thank you so much," I say into his neck as I kiss him a bit. He chuckles as he puts some dishes in the sink, "I'll do the dishes, so don't worry about it," I tell him as I let go so he can take his apron off.

"That's much appreciated Kacchan," Izuku says as he reaches up and kisses my nose.

"It's the least I can do for the best partner ever," I say as I sit down at my usual spot at the table. Izuku decides to eat in Aimi's spot which is right beside me, I smile at him as I take a spoon full of the curry in my mouth. It tastes just as good as it smells, I feel that I have melted back into my seat as Izuku chuckles at me. "Best shit ever!" I shout as I take another mouthful.

After dinner I cleaned all the dishes Izuku used, he sat in the living room watching the news which is the usual for his case. I lay the last dishes with the others to dry, I sigh as I walk into the living room. I grab the remote from Izuku, he whines and tries to get it back but fails. I search for a movie Izuku and I can watch, I then spot one and smirk while turning to Izuku who's not paying attention. My smirk grows wider.

I pay for the movie and it starts, Izuku looks at the screen then at me. "What are we watching?" he asks as I pull him into a cuddling position with me.

"You'll see," I tell him as I look up at me and sighs. I pull a blanket over us as the movie starts, once a familiar song came on Izuku instantly sat up and looks at me. "What?" I ask innocently.

"Don't be all innocent with me! This is Magic Mike!" he shouts at me.

"Do you not want to watch it?" I ask with a pout.

"Course not!"

"Well, that was just a waste of my money, I even paid for HD." Izuku grumbles but soon falls onto my chest while mumbling something, I chuckle at him. We watch the movie in a peaceful silence, once the movie ends Izuku checks the time.

"Aimi should be home soon... oh wait I have a text from her," he pauses to read it. He smiles and finally tells me it, "She's staying the night at Nene's, apparently Nene doesn't feel safe at home and Seishiro can't be there tonight so Aimi offered to stay."

"That's nice of her but can you tell her to be safe?" I reply as he nods and texts her back. "I'm heading up, turn off the lights on your way up." He nods as I walk upstairs, I enter our room and change into some comfy pants. I take my shirt off and don't care to put one on, I get into the bed and grab a book while I wait for Izuku to come up.

Izuku opens the door and the only light in the room that's on is my lamp, I could barely see him. I can see him change, I put my book down ready to go to bed but Izuku wasn't thinking that. He grabs my book from my hand and puts it on the nightstand, he then sits on top of me. "O-oi? What's going on?" I ask as his hands roam my chest.

"Magic Mike was the wrong choice for a movie late at night," he says as my eyes widen.

"You wanna do it, like right now?" I ask as he nods. "But tomor-"

"I don't have work and you have the evening shift, come on Aimi isn't here and we haven't done it in a while."

"Fine! But don't regret it later!"

"As if I could!"

Unedited, sorry for mistakes. Also sorry for the late evening post.

Word count: 1314