Part 17

Yuichi POV
I watch as heroes sprang from the rooftops nearby, they all have one goal. The league, Aimi's dad, Midoriya lands in front of me. "Where is she?" he asks in a panic. I knew they had all four of us miced so he knows that Aimi is with Dabi, he also probably heard the scream.

"Follow me," I say as I run back into the building leaving Nene and Seishirou with some of Midoriya's crew. I run down the hallway with Midoriya following, three supportants following him. I then stop when I see Bakugou fighting Shigaraki, I look to Midoriya.

"Where do we need to go, I'll lead us through," Midoriya says as he steps beside me.

"We need to go past them, Aimi's in the very back room," I say as I notice Dabi isn't anywhere in sight.

"Crap, okay... I'll start assisting Ground Zero with Shigaraki. Yuichi take one of my men and slowly and quietly make your way to the back room," Midoriya says as he rushes into the fight with Bakugou. Two of his men go with him while one stays back, I look around for the best option to get by. There's nothing.

But soon Bakugou hits Shigaraki to wall opposite where I am, I take this chance and quickly run through the smoke Bakugou made. I run to the back room while making sure the guy with me was still behind me, I find the back room. I take a quick peek inside and see Aimi, she spots me and smiles.

She then nudge her head towards the door, I lift my eyebrow as I point to the door. I then move my hand like I'm opening a doorknob, she then shakes her head no. She inhales and exhales before running to the door, she then gets shoved back. Dabi is right at the door... now I understand, my statement becomes true when Dabi stands up. His back to me, I know exactly what to do.

I grab the doorknob, I see Dabi standing still in front of the door. I quickly open the door slamming Dabi into a wall, Aimi's eyes widen as she stares at the door. "Come on, let's go. Your dad are fight Shigaraki they're buying us time," I tell her as she nods, I take her hand and pull her out of the room.

"Not so fast Yuichi!" Dabi shouts as he emerges from the room. "That was a clever trick you little traitor brat," Dabi starts walking towards Aimi and I. Aimi quickly steps in front of me, she releases her quirk. The whole area gets covered in a thick fog as rain falls inside the building, "What the hell is this?" Dabi shouts as I pull Aimi closer to me.

"I'm doing too much at once so we need to get out of the room," Aimi tells me as I nod and pull her out of the room. I look around for Midoriya's supportant, I can't see him in the fog.

"Get Aimi out of here! Stop looking for me! I'll handle Dabi for a bit," the guy yells from somewhere.

"But that's suicide!" I yell back as I still look around for him.

"I don't care! I'll give my life to help protect what's precious to lieutenant Midoriya," he yells back as I see large blue flames.

"Yuichi, I know you want to help him but we need to leave. This is the pros job, we're only students," Aimi says as I nod and quickly run out of the large room. I run down the hallway that is slowly filling up with the fog, I exit the building with Aimi.

I take some time to catch my breath, I then look over at Aimi. "Are you still using your quirk?" I ask her as she looks over at me.

"No, it's just residue now," she responds as we make our way over to Nene and Seishirou who are waving at us. Aimi waves back and jogs over to them, I slowly walk over to them but I get stopped when I get thrown into a building. "YUICHI!" Aimi yells.

"Do you think that I would let you off easy, Yuichi?" Dabi says as he stands in front of me. I slowly sit up while staring at Dabi, the pain throughout my back throbs. I watch Dabi's hand light up in blue flames, he looks down at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I would've been disappointed if you didn't come after me, Dabi," I respond with as he now glares at me, the flame in his hand getting larger. I can't use my quirk because he's not looking me in the eyes, he knows me too well.

"But you can't do anything idiot, I'm not making eye contact with you," Dabi says while smirking.

"Just because I can't use my quirk doesn't mean that I'm weak," I say as I see Seishirou ready to run over here.

"Oh, really? Where's this sudden confidence coming from?" he says as he gets closer to me.

"It comes from behind you," I say as Seishirou uses his quirk and gets here in a second since he's angry. Seishirou punches him right in his face, sending him to the side. He then helps me up, I stand up a bit wobbly but soon balanced. Dabi stands up and glares at me, making direct eye contact.

He stops moving, his eyes go wide once he realizes what he's just done. "FUCK!" he yells as he can't move from his position. I walk over to him with Seishirou by my side, I look at both his arms and legs. He shouts in pain, I chuckle.

"Dabi, thank you for your teachings but I don't accept them anymore," I say as my eyes travel all over his body.

"And thank you for telling me the truth but I will always stick by my true dad, Hawks," Seishirou says as Dabi passes out from the pain.

Suddenly a loud noise comes from the leagues' hang out, I watch as Bakugou and Midoriya fly out of the doorway. Shigaraki then emerges from the smoke and spots me, his eyes glow red and he starts running towards me. He's avoiding eye and Seishirou is already heading back to Nene and Aimi.

"YUICHI! YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" Shigaraki yells as he's almost face to face to me. I'm screwed... I can't beat a monster.

Unedited, sorry for mistakes. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1090