Part 5

Aimi POV
It's finally the weekend, the first week of the UA hero course was really exciting and a lot of fun. I got really close with Kiwa, Chika, Nene, Seishiro, Rintaro, Kayoko, and Yuichi. Today's Saturday and we all decided to go to the mall together, I can't wait!

"Dads!" I shout as I run down the stairs.

"What Aimi?" my father says as he stares at me from the couch.

"I'm going to the mall today with friends that I met at school, I hope that's okay," I tell them as I see my dad smiles softly at me.

"I'm glad that you met some friends, I hope you'll have fun today and remember to be safe," my dad says as he gets up and walks over to me. He gives me a small and gentle hug, I smile to myself as I hug him back.

"Yes, I'm happy about that too. But don't let it get in the way of your hero studies," my father says as he stands up and ruffles my hair.

"I won't! I have two great dads paying for my education, I can't let that go to waste!" I tell them as they both nod and smile.

"Now go have fun, Aimi," my dad says as he practically pushes me out of the house. I laugh to myself as I walk to the train station, as I wait for the train I see a familiar purple haired boy stand beside me. I look beside him to see a familiar blonde too, it's Yuichi and Nene.

"Hey, Aimi!" Nene says with her bright and kind smile.

"Hi you two, what a coincidence that we would run into each other here," I say as I smile back.

"I know right!" she enthuses.

"Are you positive you two aren't dating?" I ask jokingly.

"No way, she likes someone else," Yuichi says with a sigh.

"Really! You didn't tell me about this, who is it?" I ask as Nene blushes and whacks Yuichi's arm.

"It's... Seishiro," she says shyly.

"Oh my gosh! You two would be so cute together, oh the train is here," I enthuse as I walk onto the train with the two of them following me. We chatted about who would make a good class couple most of the way to the mall, but then Nene says the most unexpected.

"What about you two?" she suddenly asks as I stare at her confused.

"Huh?" Yuichi asks for me.

"You and Aimi, I think you would be cute together!" Nene says proudly as the two of us stare at her in surprise.

"Uh, I... uh... um," I couldn't get my words across, I feel like my dad right now when he becomes a stuttering mess.

"Nene!" Yuichi shouts as I look at him. He looks at me at the same time, we stare at each other for a second. I feel my heart race as heat rises to my face, I blush and look away first. Yuichi quickly does the same, I then hear Nene giggle at us.

We arrive at the station close to the mall, we get off and walk to the mall together. We then wait at the meeting spot, it wasn't long until everyone arrives. I'm so happy to be with everyone here, but I can't help but have a lingering feeling of something bad.

*

Yuichi POV
It's the day that I have to go and meet up with the group of classmates I've been hanging out with, the group includes Aimi. She's the only reason why I'm going, I need to get more information off of her. I leave the "house" and walk over to Nene's apartment complex, the instant I get there she runs out the door at me.

"Yu!" she shouts as she hugs me.

"Nene, you just saw me yesterday," I tell her as I gently push her off me.