Part 15

Izuku POV
My squad of police officers was allowed a few days ago to partner with Ground Zero's group of heroes for his plan with the league. I was also given extra officers as a precaution, lucky me. I have split them all up at the different suspected areas, I'm with four of my best men at the least suspected area.

None of the heroes are at this one, I believe Chargebolt was supposed to be at this one but I got notice that he had left because of crime nearby. I send my small squad out to different areas around the suspected building, someone soon comes out of the building. I hold my hand up signalling my squad to not do anything, they obey.

From afar the guy wasn't recognizable, but when I look through the binoculars he's known as Dabi from the league of villains. I smirk once I see Shigaraki stand next to him, they talk about something then Shigaraki heads back inside as Dabi pulls his hood over his head and walks away.

One of my men points to Dabi, I nod and he starts following him. I have the other three come back over to me, "Alright this is their new hangout, you three will stay here. Hidden. As I go to Ground Zero to report this," I say as the three of them nod and spread out.

I leave for Ground Zero's office, I quickly make my way to him. I smile as I see him working hard at his desk. I knock on his door, he looks up at me and smirks. "What's this? A gift for me at my work?" he says as he stands up and walks over to me. He reaches behind me and closes the door, I chuckle.

"Sadly this is work-related," he groans and leans against his desk. He face said to go on, "I found their hangout." He stands up and quickly goes to his computer, I walk over to his computer too. I watch as he brings up the page of all the places the league could have been, I look at all the places and find the one I was at. "That one," I say as I point at it.

"Wouldn't have expected that place, it's near a huge shopping district," Katsuki says as he leans back in his chair.

"I know, I didn't expect it either," I say as I move some papers to the side and sit on his desk. "What's next?"

"Well, the plan of course... but we need a day. I need to contact all the heroes and take them away from their posts, after that we'll decide a day. For now, can you put your officers on patrol in that district?" Katsuki asks as I think for a second.

"I'll talk to the chief about having patrol over that district, for the time being, I don't think there will be an issue getting his permission. I actually have one of my best men on Dabi right now, he's going to keep me updated," I tell him as he nods.

"Okay, well I'll notify you when the day is and if anything changes," he says as I nod and get off his desk. "But hold on for a second," I pause and look at him. "You haven't seen me at work for a few months now, I need a kiss before you go," he says as I just stare at him.

"You are very needy sometimes, you know that," I say as he pulls me on his lap.

"Speak for yourself, that night we watched Magic-" he starts to say but I quickly kiss him to shut him up.

"We're at work Kacchan!" I almost shout at him, he chuckles.

"Says the one on my lap and just kissed me," he says as I blush and whack his chest.

"You pulled me on your lap!" I retort as I place my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. At least I got my kiss though," Katsuki says as he combs his fingers through my messy green hair.

"Exactly, so be happy and stop being so cocky," I say as he just chuckles again.

"Fine, but I get your ass when I get home," he says as I look up at him.

"What are you implying?" I ask as I slightly glare at him. Instead of saying anything, he makes a V with his fingers over his mouth as his tongue travels in between the V. I blush knowing exactly what he means now, "N-no!" I shout as he chuckles and I get off his lap.

I walk over to the door, "I'll see that ass later," Katsuki says as I quickly leave his office. I cover my face as I walk out of the building being a big mumbling mess. I love him a lot but he can be such a... a... DICK sometimes.

Short, I know but at least it's edited this time! Haha... Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 838