01

Now playing:
Orange juice - Melanie Martinez

P.O.V:
Tsukishima third person
———————

The more Tsukishima looked into it, the more he realized he wasn't alone. Not that he ever really felt alone, he just didn't noticed that there were others at his school with bright beautiful wings.

The first person he really noticed that didn't have what people labeled "normal" wings, was a fellow first year by the name of Yachi. Her's where similar to his, but a tad bit lighter. They weren't as bold of a color, more of a softer look. (Which he admired.)

But she wasn't the only one, suddenly there were more. More first years like Hinata (who shared a gym class with him) and Yamaguchi (who was in his history class)

He never noticed because of all the time he put into avoiding bullying. It was truly bothersome having jealous assholes on your tail all the time.

The only real peace and quiet he could get was at lunch. Which was where he was at the moment. Sadly it was sunny outside today and the sun was getting in his eyes.

What was worse was his wings would reflect the light and it sometimes made the sun get in his eyes even more (or to the point where he couldn't open his eyes). This was also why he tried to avoid the color black. Sadly that wasn't a choice given their school uniforms where pitch black with barely any color visible on them.

He sighed, shifting over to stare somewhere else so the sun wouldn't blind him as much. He folded his wings in and began to eat quietly, his headphones playing soft music in the background.

————
Yamaguchi's third person P.O.V

Unlike Tsukishima, Yamaguchi listened to everyone. He would hide his wings, never showing them unless he needed to. He was ashamed.

He hated the dark green feathers on his wings, he hated himself. Why wasn't he normal? He wanted to be like everyone else, but he just want like them.

Right about now was lunch, but he never got a break. At the moment, his lunch was sitting on his head, spilled all over the grey concrete below him, and all over the bench he once sat on. Tears trailed out his eyes as he was laughed and mocked.

"Freak,"

————————
Next song:

Bad boy - red velvet