13

Now playing:
Tears of the lynx - Banana fish

Small TW!! Mention of assault!

P.O.V:
Yamaguchi's first person p.o.v
—————————

Im so pathetic.

On my way to get to Tsuki, I was pushed into a dark room, only to find out seconds later that I was just going to get beat up.

I couldn't cry for help, I could barely even breathe. She had someone cover my mouth, and my nose somewhat, while she and one other just had a play date.

My stomach and wings were a main target. Especially when she decided to take my uniform top off. I felt disgusting, when she slightly touched over my body.

I shivered just thinking about it.

"Yamaguchi, I'm not going to ask what happened. I can already get the picture, but are you alright?" Tsukishima asked in a quiet tone, I couldn't speak. My throat ached even when I opened my mouth.

So I shook my head, I wasn't going to lie to him. I trusted tsukishima, "I see, can you not talk?"

With another head nod, Tsukishima ended the conversation.

Did I do something wrong?

No maybe he just doesn't want to speak because I can't..

Anyways, we rounded the corner where the nurses office was. Tsukishima quickly talking with the nurse, while he set me down slowly, trying to avoid hurting my wings in anyway.

I just sat up in the small bed that the room provided.

"The nurse isn't here, so let me patch you up yams," Tsukishima spoke, the little nickname causing me to flare a shade of pink.

With a small nod, Tsukishima began to get to work, the room filled with small winces when the male would touch alcohol to his body.

"There, can I touch your wings?"

I nod again, but this time I was hesitant. As his hand landed on my wing, I immediately flinched, memories flooded back into my mind and it wasn't pretty.

I could feel my eyes begin to over flow again, "Shit, I'm sorry Yamaguchi," Tsuki spoke, wrapping his arms around my body, avoiding my wings.

I blushed for the millionth time, What the hell Yamaguchi!, I thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around Tsukishima. The hug helped me calm down, but I was still shaken up.

Something about others touching my wings worried me, I think it always will.

I can't count the amount of time they've been yanked and picked at.

I really am pathetic.

———————————
[Was this short? Yes, am I happy to get new readers, very much. Anyways, I am working on my oneshots book ;) please be patient with me i forget about things easily🤠🤚]

Next song:
Bad boy - red velvet