03

Now playing:
Lemon boy - Cavetown

P.O.V:
Tsukishima third person
————————

A soft breeze blew against Tsukishima's body, making him shiver a bit. He sighed, pushing his glasses back up slightly. He had a few spare minutes to get inside before class, but took his time.

He'd rather be late than have some insecure classmate of his pull at his wings or push him around.

He walked slowly around the building, trying to take his time. He adjusted his headphones slightly, but was interrupted by a smaller male bumping into him.

His body jerked back slightly, while the other fell to the ground.

"Tch, are you just going to sit there and look pathetic?" Tsukishima asked after a small silence, when the boy looked into the shortest eyes, he could tell he had been crying.

He ignored that fact and waited for the other to stand up.

"I-I'm sorry!" Yamaguchi uttered, standing up quickly and bowing. Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "watch it next time," he grumbled, placing his hand on his hip.

"I'm Yamaguchi! Though I don't think you really care, but I wanted to say I like your uh...wings!" The boy mumbled, playing with his fingers as he spoke.

The sudden compliment shocked Tsukishima, but he didn't let his straight face falter.

"Whatever...the names Tsukishima," He replied, shoving his hands in his pockets. Not knowing how to let the compliment he wanted to say out. Damn, he really was awkward.

He took a quick glance to look at the others appearance.

Why is he covered in food?

Snapping out of his thoughts, Tsukishima felt a small bit of concern when he turned his attention to the shortest wings.

They were bandaged, you could see small patches of feathers missing.

What the hell?

Before the other could examine anymore, Yamaguchi cleared his throat, "U-uh, I have to go..sorry once again! I won't bother you anymore,"

With that the boy took off, "Wait!"

"Huh?"

Tsukishima took a small breath, he felt pity for the boy who ran into him. "Your wings uh, they are a very pretty green," He exclaimed, feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over him.

He wasn't lying though, Yamaguchi's wings were gorgeous. A pretty evergreen. He felt drawn to them, but he didn't know why.

"T-thank you," Yamaguchi whimpered, he felt tears build up in his eyes. Not that from his distance the taller could see anyways.

With that they parted ways, but a small part of them missed each others presence. But they brushed it off, especially Tsukishima who had more than just being late to focus on.

Little did Tsukishima know his words would help Yamaguchi more than he could ever imagine.

——————
Next song:
00:00 - BTS

[This was shitty, but I'm tired 😔]