10

Now playing: Last dance - Big Bang

P.O.V:
Yamaguchi third person
————————

The next morning Yamaguchi was a bit more excited. He was actually a little happy to go to school today.

With that, the boy got dressed and ran down stairs. Regretting it immediately as his mother yelled at him. "YAMAGUCHI ITS 7 GODDAMNIT,"

He sighed, walking slowly into the Kitchen. Making a quick PB&J and making his way out the door.

He didn't live to far from the school, only a couple of streets away. Since school began at about 7:55, Yamaguchi decided to stop at the corner store and pick up a snack and drink for later.

After walking in he quickly made his way to the snack isle, grabbing gummy worms and a pack of pocky.

As he turned to head to the drink section, he was met with a tall figure. "Tsuki?" He asked, recognizing the boy from the blonde wings that slightly spread in the aisle.

"Hmm?" Was the only thing Tsuki answered with before looking down at the shorter male. "Yamaguchi?"

"That's me! What are you doing here?" Yamaguchi asked, trying to start a conversation. "Oh, I came to get something for lunch I guess,"

The two made small talk as they both checked out. Slowly realizing they had a lot in common.

"Do you want to walk to school together?" Yamaguchi asked, looking down at his feet. Tsukishima sighed, "I mean sure, we are both going there anyways,"

That made Yamaguchi jump for joy, for some reason, Tsukishima made his heart race. He quickly brushed the thought off as Tsukishima began walking.

Catching up with the taller, yamaguchi hummed softly, enjoying the comfortable silence between them. "Tsuki! Do you want to eat lunch together?"

"Sure..," The blonde muttered, secretly happy that the forest green haired male had even asked.

"Yay! I'll meet you by the doors to the school yard then,"

"Okay,"

—————————
[IM SO SORRY AIDBEKFJE please forgive me😭🤚]

Next song: Black swan- BTS