one

The muffled song, the rush, the heat radiating from the stranger she was making out with...

Crystal was feeling out of her body, feeling like she was watching herself from outside. The guy she was hungrily kissing slided his hand up her skirt, reached her waist easily owing it to the loose silk dress she was wearing. He pushed Crystal to the bathroom counter, thrusting his hips closer to her. Crystal was working on his belt when the bathroom door opened.

The most beautiful girl Crystal has ever seen was standing in the doorway, her mouth opened with shock. Her ice blue eyes pierced through Crystal and fixed on the boy she was still holding onto. It took Crystal a second to understand what was going on, she was too dumbfounded by the breathtaking honey blonde haired girl. She pushed the guy away when she remembered to breath again.

"Matt?" The girl approached them and took the very drunk guy away from just as drunk Crystal. He was just laughing like a maniac, letting the girl carry him. "Let's go before this shit spreads." She sounded too calm for someone in that position, the drunk nerves got Crystal to talk without fear.

"You're not mad at him?" Crystal called the girl she thought dated the Matt guy. She let him stand leaning to the door before turning her head to Crystal, looking up and down at her. Her eyes made Crystal feel naked, vulnerable.

"Now is not the time." She turned her head to Matt, put his arm around her neck and left with him. Crystal turned to the mirror and fixed her lent dress by scrunching up the fabric running along the seam line, making the dress shorter than it already was. She left the bathroom and went back to the pool side, making her way to the lawn where she last saw her friends on.

"Well, that was quick!" Nicky was the first one realize Crystal was already back. "He was just begging you by the pool."

"No one can be that bad, Crys," Brita, the mother figure of the girls turned from where she was sitting to take a look at Crystal. Crystal walked around and stood next to Nicky, snatched her heels offeasily and sat on the grass, forming a circle with the rest of the girls. Rock passed her a joint before she started explaining.

"His name was Matt," She inhaled on the joint deeply before passing it to Nicky, "Not the worst, not the best. Hungry kisser, probably had a big one. Seven out of ten honestly."

"What do you mean probably?" Nicky asked before passing the joint back to Rock. "Did he finish without even you seeing it?" She was already laughing before Crystal could answer.

"His girlfriend caught us." Brita almost choked on her light beer while Nicky started laughing even harder. Crystal looked over to the pool side to keep herself from laughing to continue the story, she saw Jan from one of her classes and waved at her before realizing who she was with. The blonde playing anxiously with the straw on a colorful cocktail turned around to see who the girl next to her was waving at, Crystal looked away immediately.

"You see that gorgeous woman next to Jan? That is the girlfriend." She lowered her voice and looked down like she could hear her or read her lips.

"Gigi? And she didn't gutted you?" Rock was looking over where Crystal was avoiding. She talked with a loud voice and a dumb smile on her face, making Nicky slap her hand lightly to make her look away from Gigi.

"She just said it wasn't the right time and left." Brita leaned over to pet Crystal's arm, offering some unrequited sympathy. "Brita, baby... I'm not sad, I just wanted to get laid!" Crystal almost yelled, making a few people around them turn around to check what was happening.

"Girl, just be happy you are not in an unnecessary catfight right now." Brita tried to pull her arm away but Crystal threw herself onto Brita's lap dramatically. She was still tipsy even though she sobered up a little after what went down in the bathroom.