ten

pls bear w me,,,, i just love the stuff slow and painful

A knock on the door mixed with guilt. A knock to unknown, another knock to responsibility.

Dahlia opened the door and pulled Crystal in, wasted no time to kiss her sloppily whilst trying to strip her out of her jacket. Crystal let Dahlia push her to the wall as the jacket met the floor and pushed herself towards her for a little friction.

Dahlia's hands found her messy hair and pushed her head back as she made her way to Crystal's neck to leave a little mark. She found the lips again quickly and kissed her hungry and lustful. Crystal remembered why she was there for a second and pulled away.

"Lia, we need to-" Dahlia cut her off for another kiss and squeezed her butt cheeks to guide her on her lap. She climbed her and gave another kiss before Dahlia pulled away this time.

"Shhh, I missed you so much..." She whispered to Crystal's neck as she made it into the bedroom. Dahlia let Crystal down to her bed and took her top off as Crystal did the same for herself. She climbed on top of Crystal, pinning her down before Crystal resisted and switched places with her.

Dahlia's hands were on Crystal's bra's hook as the doorbell rang. They both broke the kiss, pulled away with puzzled looks on both of their faces.

"I'll get it," Crystal said and got up from her girlfriend's. She grabbed one of Dahlia's cardigans and wear it over her bra. The doorbell rang again just a second before she opened the door without checking first. Her eyes met with Gigi, looking down hesitantly, the moment she opened the door.

"Gigi? What are you doing here?" Dahlia spoke from Crystal's back. Crystal opened the door further as Dahlia hugged her sheer robe, covering herself with her crossed arms.

"I'm-" Gigi was at a loss for words. What was she supposed to say? Hey, your girlfriend and I almost kissed and I thought you should know.

"Come on in," Crystal spoke before walking past both of them, heading to the living room with the open kitchen area. She poured herself a big glass of water as she heard the door closing and both of the girls settling in the living room. Dahlia was sitting on the armchair across the couch as Gigi was on the couch, sitting on the edge of it awkwardly.

Crystal sat on the other edge of the couch, just as awkward as Gigi before drinking her water at once and placing the glass on the coffee table in front of her.

"What am I missing here?" Dahlia asked, slightly panicked as she realized how tense both of the girls were.

"We need to talk," Gigi said, finally looking up to her.

"Gigi if this is about before I started dating Crys, it's really not needed," Dahlia answered with a little smile, looking more relaxed this time. "I know everything, she whined a lot in between the moans." She joked to lighten to mood as both Crystal and Gigi shuffled uncomfortably at their seats.

"Fuck, Crystal," Gigi whispered in between her teeth, her eyes back on the table.

"I was here to talk!" Crystal defended herself quickly, her voice cracking towards the end. She hated the position she was put in.

"It has been weeks, you idiot!" Gigi argued back and took her hands to press her palms to her eyes. "And you don't look like you have been talking."

Dahlia spoke again, her arched eyebrows high with assumptions she had. "I'm right here." She simply said, making the girls turn to her again.

"Right, yeah, sorry," Gigi examined her, sitting with crossed legs and her chest revealed, looking like the beautiful woman she was.

"I'm..." Crystal started but was at a loss for words. "I'm so sorry, Lia, I really am..." She knew she was making things worse but couldn't help herself from apologizing.