thirteen

Gigi: we are at jan's room

Gigi: are you coming? i need a number for the tall glasses, sorry for bothering

Crystal felt weird for being this excited over a message when her relationship ended hours ago but that didn't stop her from answering right away.

Crys: i'll be there in a sec, and you're not bothering at all

She got up from her bed, leaving her tablet there to go to her bathroom to take a look at herself one last time. She tightened her curls with her hands, fixed her tinted lip balm like it was lipstick. She knew she was making a night with friends a big deal, and it still felt surreal to be single again.

"Act normal you idiot!" she told to herself in the mirror before leaving her room with long pajama bottoms and a crop top only. She made her way upstairs quickly and knocked on the door beside Gigi and Jackie's room. Jaida opened the door for her with a cup on her other hand.

"Get in loser, we're getting drunk," she joked walking back in the room and sitting beside Nicky. Crystal closed the door behind her and turned to room to decide where to sit, realizing in between Gigi and Rock was her only choice.

"Sorry, I was drawing," she said to no one in particular while sitting down, crossing her legs. "Are we using games to get drunk again?"

"Duh," Nicky said, handing her a glass. "Give us your first never have I ever."

"Never have I ever... had a crush on my friend," Crystal took her chance to tease her friend. Nicky got red all of a sudden as most of them drank, she looked away from Jaida as Jaida did the same for her.

"Never have I ever had a one-night stand," Jaida took it over. Nicky, Crystal, Jan, and Jackie drank at the same time.

"Auntie J?" Gigi asked laughing, she certainly was not the type. Jackie responded with a shrug as she changed her shot glass with a full one.

"Never have I ever faked it," Jackie said and all the non-lesbians in the group drank while groaning.

"It's the men!" Crystal whined, putting her glass down.

"Mine was a girl," Rock said from her side. "She thought teasing was being so slow that I forgot her."

"Never have I ever been choked during sex," Rock asked, reminding Crystal Dahlia's grip on her yesterday. She was the only one that drank and realized all the curious looks on her as she lowered the glass.

"Just yesterday," she mumbled as Gigi shifted uncomfortably. "It was like light choking? I don't even know, maybe it doesn't count..."

"Your idea of breakup sex involves choking?" Nicky asked mockingly, examining Crystal's neck as she shyly laughed.

"Like we don't know how kinky you are," her comeback wasn't strong since she kept looking down, playing with the rim of the empty glass.

"You guys broke up?" Jaida asked curiously.

"She broke up with me," Crystal answered. "It's okay, let's move on." Gigi glanced at Crystal, who failed to realize the eyes on her this time. She didn't know what to think of it, decided to give Crystal her space for a while but being her friend again excited her.

The game went on for a while since Brita didn't want to play truth or dare after the complaints they received the last time. Slowly, they were all becoming tipsy, Nicky more than everyone. Crystal was the one to break the game to take a cigarette break, Nicky went right after her.