I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die

' I'm finally here after forever ' illumi thought, he looks up at mansion he calls a home. He walks towards the huge doors, as soon as he walks in a maid was already waiting there for him. " Welcome back master illumi, master silva request you meet him in his office as soon as you came back " she spoke to him.

" I see, thank you for notifying me " he spoke, he began to walk towards his father's office. He stopped on the way, he began to cough a bit, he throws the rose petals on the ground and whipes his hand with a napkin he had in his pocket. He soon arrives to the office, he knocks on the door waiting for a reply.

" Come in " spoke a deep make voice, he opens the door and saw the familiar face or his father. He closes the door behind him and walks over to his father, " I've returned, I heard you requested my present " illumi spoke in his usual emotionless voice. " Yes, how was your mission? " silva spoke looking at his eldest son.

" Fine I was able to track down my target quick and kill them fast " he spoke making sure not to take long explaining it. " Good, but you took a total of a week. You're not fast enough, a zoldyck shouldn't take this long to complete a task as simple as this. You're lacking, I'm starting to doubt you and your skills " he spoke shooting an intense glare/stare at him.

Illumi tenses up a bit, he was sure to take as little time as possible. If he wasn't good enough to complete a simple mission like this, then he could never be a good assassin. ' looks like I'll to punish you a bit, but first you have another mission " he spoke. Illumi felt a shiver run down his spine, the thought of a punishment made him tense and the familiar feeling of fear rush through him. He tried his best not to show his fear, " someone wants you to assassin a man by the name of yubi Kizume, he's a very wealthy man who has the tuffest guards. If you're able to kill this man, you'll prove to me you're a worthy assassin and won't bring shame to the zoldyck  name " silva spoke.

" Of course father, I promise I won't fail you " he spoke, " don't promise me, just do it " he spoke. Illumi nods his head, silva stands up and walks over to him, illumi felt his heart beat quicken and feels panic and fear trying they're best to overcome him. " I see you're still feeling emotions, I thought I've shown you better and cancelled them out " silva spoke in a dark tone causing the raven to get more scared.

" Guess I'll just have to best them out of you " silva spoke, he grabs his right bicep tightly causing him to whimper a bit. Siliva drags him to the torcher chamber, he knew that this wouldn't end well. He knew he shouldn't of spend that night in the hotel, he cursed his stupidity and prepared himself for the hell he was being dragged into.

~UxU~

Illumi was trying his best to regain his breathing, he felt the blood, sweat, and water on his face. As silva hand gripped his black locks tighly hurting his head, " I think this is enough " silva spoke letting go of his hair causing him to fall face first onto the ground. " I hope this teaches you your lesson, clean yourself up. You disgust me " silva spoke walking out of the chamber, leaving behind a beaten illumi.

He shakily gets up, he walks his way to his room. He quickly gathered clothes and went to shower dispite his body aching, ' I'm such a disappointment, like mother said I'm just a mistake. If I can't complete this mission I'll bring shame or worse, they might kill me ' illumi thought. He began to scrub the blood from his body, ' don't worry I can do this, I won't fail ' he thought.

' are you kidding me?, There's no way you can this. Just face it you're a disappointment '

' yeah, just like your mother said you're nothing but a burden. You'll be nothing more and nothing less '

' yeah, just do us a favor and kill yourself '

The voices in his head spoke, he did his best to ignore them. He soon get's out, he changes and prepares himself for the mission. He heads off he knew only one person can help him, he really didn't want to do this, I mean he's the reason he has that God damnit disease but he had no option. Besides he didn't have any other option, he grabs his phone and dials the magician number.

" Did you miss me that much that you called me?~ " hisoka spoke, " shut up, listen I have a mission and I might need your help. You in? " He spoke in a monotone voice, " hmm, killing with you it turns me on so much~. I'll send you a location where we can neet~, see you in a bit illu-chan~ " the magician spoke before hanging up. Illumi let's out a breath he didn't know he was holding, he felt the urge to cough.

He runs to the sink coughing, it hurt him I mean he didn't even know how he was able to hold his cough in as his father was teaching him a lesson. He looks in the sink and saw the amount of rose petals and blood increased, he simply washes his meds away. He began to leave, he didn't know how he was going to his this from the magician. He just knew he had to, hisoka will be disgusted in him and honestly he really needed his help, either he dies by this disease or by the hands of his father.

'Cause we lost it all
Nothin' lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Perfect~ Simple Plan

08/16/2020

Word can: 1013