But life is far away from fair

After Hisoka left to the bathroom to change, he began to cough, he coughed lot's of blood and rose petals, he could feel the thorns piercing deeper into his throat. He felt like he was suffocating, it was beginning to get hard to breathe, after two minutes he stopped, he was panting. He shakily got up, he began to clean up the mess before Hisoka got out of the bathroom, once Hisoka did everything was cleaned up.

" you were coughing, weren't you?~ " the magician spoke, " that concerns you why? " he spoke putting his laptop in its bag. " can't I simply worry about my friend?~ " he spoke. " talking to the guy who was five seconds away from having his way with me " he spoke in a harsh tone, as he closes the bag. " that's true~, but you can't lie and say you didn't enjoy yourself~ " he purs out. He felt him spin him around he pushes him against the wall, he looks at him placing back on his mask, he held his chin as he looks into his onyx orbs. " you're so fun to play with Illu dear~ " he spoke chuckling.

" quit it, stop playing these stupid games. We have more important things to take care of " he spoke pulling his hand away from his chin. " there's no fun in that~, by far you're my favorite toy~ " he spoke. Illumi looks at him, he only saw him as a toy, something to entertain himself with, for once he got bored of him, he'll toss him aside. That thought itself made his heartache, but he had to push that aside. He can't show him he's affected, despite him loving him and would gladly give his soul and everything for him, now was not the time. " shut up, we have to meet up with the others, time is ticking " he spoke, he pushes him away from him.

" always playing hard to get~, it just turns me on so much~ " he spoke chuckling, " disgusting, I'd like for you to keep me out of such things " he spoke glaring at him. He honestly didn't even try, it was easy to fake all of this, just a couple more days and he'll have Hisoka out of his life for good.

~UxU~

" you're late " Killua spoke, " sorry, but Hisoka decided to spent a good five minutes getting ready " Illumi spoke. " of course he would " kurapika spoke, " Yeah, yeah, you still owe us dinner from last night, if you don't remember our deal " Killua spoke. " of course i do, simply choose a place and I'll pay for everything " Illumi spoke. Killua and them walk to a nearby dinner, they all order and wait. Illumi began to do more research, trying to find anything about Kizume. The rest were talking. he didn't bother to listen as he just wanted to finish this mission as fast as possible, he had to get away from Hisoka and fast.

" what about you Illumi? " Leorio spoke, he hums looking at them, "I mean Kizume got pretty close to you, was he really that strong? " Gon spoke. "I couldn't tell, he had two of his men do most of the torturing " he spoke looking back at the screen. " oh I see " Kurapika spoke, he began to scroll, read, and message a couple of people, their food soon came, he simply ordered a coffee not feeling hungry. He was starting to get irritated since he couldn't find anything about him.

Soon he got an email, he looks at it seeing an anonymous person sent him it, it simply read a man by the name of Viyo Katsumi was the last known person to talk to Kizume, he also knew lots of information about Kizume since both of them are close friends. He asked for a million dollars to give out the location of Viyo, Illumi was quick to wire him the money, he soon received his location, he wasn't far where they were.

" still looking for anything on Kizume? " Killua spoke, " yes, I just received a location and name of a man who last spoke of Kizume. He's close friends with him, so we can learn a bit more about him " Illumi spoke. " you did, that's great " Gon spoke, " yes, he's not far from him. We should head out in a bit " he spoke everyone nodding there heads.

~UxU~

Soon they head out, they arrived at Viyo hideout, " hold, who are you? State your business? " two men spoke who stood in from of the building. " I'm here to see Viyo, I'm Illumi zoldyck " he spoke. " right this way Mr. Zoldyck, boss been expecting your visit " they spoke stepping aside letting them in. One of them lead them towards an office, inside the office stood a man, he had short grey hair and eyes, he wore a crimson button-up shirt, the two buttons unbuttoned, he wore baggy black pants and nice black shoes.

" Illumi, I've been expecting your visit, these must be your acquaints and I assume the boy with silver hair is your brother, Killua right? " Viyo spoke. " yes, I'd rather not take up much of your time, I want to know if you know of Kizume's location and how strong his bodyguards are " Illumi spoke. " straightforward i see, unforcedly i don't of his location, as his bodyguards well let me think. I believe they're a bit stronger then you " Viyo spoke.

" hmm I see, so they shouldn't be much of a problem " Illumi spoke, " yes, I must warn you they're full of surprises " he spoke. "I see, thank you for time Viyo, I must be going now " he spoke. "I can say the same if you ever in need of information, your more then welcomed to contact me " he spoke. " I'll keep that in mind " Illumi spoke, " oi Viyo I ne- " a voice spoke as the doors of the office spoke.

There stood a man with shortish black locks, with red orbs, he wore an orange shirt, his chest showing a bit, with baggy green pants and slips on shoes. He and illumi made eye contact, as soon as they did Illumi felt a shiver go down his spine, as the familiar feeling of fear overcome him. " Illumi, long time no see~ " he spoke, smirking a bit.

carry on, life flies, so just carry on

With this pain inside of my chest

Got no choice but to carry on, uh

Carry on, life flies, so just carry on

With this pain inside of my chest

Got no choice but to carry on, uh

Carry on, life flies, so just carry on

With this pain inside of my chest

Got no choice but to carry on, uh

Yeah

Carry on~ Xxxtentaction

09/06/2020

Word Count: 1190