I carry on with these feelings inside me

Illumi looks at them shocked, " now then, shall we start?~ " Hisoka spoke throwing four cards at Jinxz, Gon goes to attack Shiru head first, " oi! don't just go straight first to attack without a plan! " Killua yells running in after him. ' why? why? why? why would you still go so far for me, even after what I've done to you? ' illumi thought watching as all three fought for him. " Illumi?! " Kurapika spoke as he kneels beside him, as he looks at him.

" are you okay? " Leorio spoke, " yeah, I'm fine " he spoke looking at them, but soon returns his gaze towards the battle. ' i don't understand it, I've hurt you all, why not let me die? Why would you protect me? ' he thought. " why?...... " he spoke in a low tone, making the two confused. He saw as Hisoka threw punches, kicks, cards even received a bit of damage himself, he looks overseeing Gon and Killua fighting hard as if their lives depended on it. 

" remember Illumi, an assassin is to have no bounds, they only hold you back " his mother spoke, " if you can't even defend yourself, having someone fight for you or fighting for them is useless. they'll only distract you. no matter what, you aren't to make friends, understand? " she spoke looking at him.

" yes mother " he spoke looking up at her, as he lied on the ground after another training session, he was only five at the time. 

' But why is it now, I feel this? This feeling, it's so warm and welcoming, what is this? ' he thought looking down at his lap. " look if you just let us take Illumi, no one has to be hurt~ " Jinxz spoke, " as we'll ever hand him to you guys. Why do you even want him? " Killua spoke. " yes~, what's your relationship with my Illu?~ " Hisoka spoke.

" oh, he hasn't told you, as expected of him, let's just say he was our toy before yours~. He was always so much fun to play with, especially sexually~ " Shiru spoke licking his lips as he looks at him, ' what? does that mean?- " Kurapika was soon cut off. " of course he never cooperated with us, so we always had to use force~ " Jinxz spoke, " tell me Illumi since we last played with you, has any other man touched you in such ways?~ " Jinxz spoke chuckling.

All eyes were on him as he grips his pants a bit, biting his lips trying to block out those memories, those memories he desperately tries to forget. " you " a voice spoke, all look at Killua spoke, " my brother may not be the best, but it's no excuse to ever do that to him. I'll kill you " he spoke in an angry tone. " stop " Illumi spoke, he shakily gets up, " Illumi?... " Kurapika spoke.

" If I agree to go with you, do you promise not to hurt them? " he spoke, " of course, but you do know what we're going to do with you?~ " Shiru spoke. " yes, I'm willing to take that risk. besides it won't be the first time you've done that, you've done it countless times to me already " he spoke. " yes, do you promise to be a good boy?~ " Jinxz spoke, " yes, just don't hurt them, this has to do with them " Illumi spoke. " very well, we have a deal, come here~ " Shiru spoke smirking.

" Illumi?!, are you crazy?! " Leorio spoke, " no, I just don't want you guys to get hurt because of me, this isn't your problem, it's the Zoldyck's. Seeing as it'll take a while for father to hear of this, I'll end it fast and hand myself over. After all, I'm just a tool, so it doesn't matter if I die or not ' he spoke with such an empty look in his eyes. " that's not true! " Gon yells. " you're your own person, no matter what! You shouldn't speak like that about yourself " Gon spoke glaring at him. " Gon's right, Illumi your own person no matter what anyone says " Kurapika spoke.

" why? " he spoke, " why are you doing this?!, even after I hurt you all, why are you protecting, defending me?! " he spoke, " because no matter what, at the end of the day your human " Killua spoke. " Illumi you protected us all back when you got kidnapped, with Kazmo, and now. A heartless person wouldn't bother, we all might of thought you're heatless but you're not. cause if you were, would you have defended us so much? " Kurapika spoke.

" they have a point their Illu~, no matter you pulled through and protected us all, even when you're supposed to be a heartless assasin~ " Hisoka spoke. He looks at them shocked, he felt that warm feeling bubble up, " because of that, we're not letting you turn yourself over, well fight to protect you, like you did for us " Gon spoke.

' this feeling, is this happiness? ' he thought, " hello, Illumi get over here " Jinxz spoke, " no " he spoke confusing them, " they're right I'm my own person, so I'll make my own choices. so " he spoke looking up at them determined, " I'm going to stand and fight for what's right, I'll kill you both so you can't hurt anybody else! " he yells.

" just as I thought, you were listing, such a shame~ " Jinxz spoke sighting, " well then, bring it on! " Shiru yells. 

Just like an unbreakable spell

Or some kind of curse

I'm still holding on to some heavy baggage

Hey, what kind of tomorrow

Am I supposed to look for

In this town?

Ah!

Fuyu no Hanashi~ Yano Shougo 

word count: 1020 

11/08/2020