You'll always be by my side

Illumi woke up early the next morning due to the urge to cough, he snuck away from camp and began to cough up the rose petals and blood. He slowly and feel the thorns piercing his lungs and throat, it hurt so much but he couldn't he let this hold him back. He shakily got up, he's been worse he had to get through this at least through this mission, after this he'll run away he dosen't know where, he'll isolate himself from the world and let this disease kill him, besides it's not like anyone would care.

He began to train he had to get stronger, he dosen't know how strong Kizume is, he can easily get stronger. He was lost letting his thoughts take over, his body moved on it's own, like it was on audiopiolet or something, he wanted to get away from these thoughts, but he knew nobody would come searching for him, no one ever did he was by myself.

~UxU~

Killua groan's as he opens his eyes to see the ray of lights, he groans he sits up and rubs his eyes. He looks around and sees everyone including hisoka, wait hisoka?! That's when he remembers everything and groans, but suddenly Remembers he doesn't see illumi anywhere, he looks around again and hisoka noticed. " He went out to train, he snuck off earlier~ " the magician spoke shuffling his deck of cards.

This seemed to calm him down, " let's just get this over with, I don't wish to spend more time with you or him any longer " he spoke getting up. " Impaciente are we?~ " hisoka spoke chuckling, they all soon make there way to where illumi was training. When they get there they see illumi learning against a tree coughing up more blood, he had his right hand covering his mouth. Killua didn't understand but he felt a bit of worry when he saw him like that, but he basically torcher him his childhood along with his father.

But still he was his brother, he shakes his head and get that thought out of his head. But he couldn't help but wonder they're something else behind this posion then he was saying, hisoka walks over to the raven. " Honestly I hope this posion wears out soon, you're starting to worry me a but illu dear~ " hisoka spoke.

" It won't last long, beside it's not like I'm going to die. I'm immune to posion if you don't remember " illumi spoke whipping his mouth with the back of his hand. " You know I'm studying to become a doctor, I can give you a quick checkup and give you some medicine " leorio spoke. " I'm fine, let's just focus on the task " illumi spoke.

" Right, well I was thinking we all split up in teams of two and go asking around for Kizume " kurapika spoke. " That dosen't sound too bad " gon spoke, " yeah, we meet back here in two hours " illumi spoke. " Alright, let's head out " killua spoke. ' alright I'd be you and Gon, me and hisoka and finally you two. Understand? " Illumi spoke.

" Sounds fair to me~ " hisoka spoke as everyone nods there heads, " okay, let's head out " illumi spoke already jumping up into a tree hisoka follows after him as the other four walk in different directions.

~UxU~

" Well we didn't get much, but hopefully the others did~ " hisoka spoke, illumi simply kept walking back to camp listing to him. " I was really looking forward to killing somebody~ " hisoka spoke pouting. As they got closer illumi felt something was off and stopped, hisoka noticed and looked at him confused. " What's the matter? " He spoke, " something feels off, quickly hide your Ben using zetsu " illumi spoke.

Hisoka did as he was told, illumi climbed up a tree, they got back to the meeting spot. There he saw a group of men captured the other four, " who are they? " Hisoka whispers. " Kizume's men, he probably caught on to us trying to track him down " illumi spoke. " What now then?, Do we kill them? " Hisoka spoke hoping he'd say yes.

" I'll talk to them, stay behind me and don't say anything unless I tell you to " illumi spoke. Hisoka nods and both jump down from the tree startling the group, " ah yes must be hisoka morrow and illumi zoldyck " one of them spoke illumi assuming he was the leader. " Yeah that's us, what do you want? " Illumi spoke in a emotionless tone.

" We've come here by our boss order to eliminate anyone who tries to figure out about his whereabouts, especially you illumi zoldyck " he spoke. " So he knows I'm out to kill him? " He spoke, " that's correct " the man spoke. " Tell me, did you guys figure anything about Kizume's whereabouts? " Illumi spoke.

" No we couldn't find anything, last we heard he was saw at a bar last night " killua spoke. " Sane thing for us " leorio spoke, " I see, let's make a deal then " illumi spoke. " What kind of deal? " The man spoke, " since they don't know anything of your bosses whereabouts, you set them free and take me instead. I'm after his head I can easily kill you all here, so it's logically you would want to take me with you so Kizume can eliminate his enemy. In this case is me " illumi spoke causing everyone to gasp.

" Anki are you crazy?! " Killua yells, hisoka was about to oppose but saw that look in illumi's eyes, he knew he had something up his sleeve and decided to stay quiet. " So what is it do we have a deal?, I won't struggle I'll go with you guys willing? You can't pass up such a offer " illumi spoke. The man looked at him think, " release them, we're taking the boy with us, tie him up " the man spoke.

They did as told, they tied illumi's hands behind his back tight with some rope. " If you don't mind, I'd like to say bye to my friend " illumi spoke, " keep it short " the man spoke. Illumi walks over to hisoka and leans close to him, " I have a tracking device on my, I've out the remote in your pocket. Once far enough start following us, don't fuck this up " he whispers and pulls away. " I'll miss you, I wished we could of spent more time together " he spoke as he walks away.

Hisoka smirks knowing he could put his trust in him, " I'll miss you too dearly~ " he spoke. They put a bag over illumi's head and they began to walk away, killua wanted to go after them but hisoka held him back with his bubblegum.

So open promise fades
And midnight turns to day
I'd love to drown my sorrow
But I cannot tell a lie
No more than two drinks away
From crying

Two drink minimum~ Chris Cornell

08/21/2020

Word count: 1143