Until I'm ready to bleed to make amends

Illumi and them made their way back to camp, Hisoka carried him the whole way. " it's best we start moving, once they notice I'm gone, they'll come looking for us " Illumi spoke. " yes I agree " Kurapika spoke, " yes, you can put me down Hisoka. I can walk perfectly fine on my own " he spoke looking up at the magician.

" but I quite like this position, you look so small and adorable in my arms " he spoke, he looks down at him and smiles. " put me down! " he spoke as he blushes a bit. " alright, no need to get angry " the magician spoke placing him down. " enough arguing, let's pack and leave " Killua spoke. " right " both of them spoke, Illumi was glad he stepped in.

~UxU~

Soon all gathered their things and left, they walked for a good four hours till they found a motel. Illumi rented three rooms, Killua and Gon would stay in one room, Kurapika and Leorio would stay in another, him and Hisoka in another. Honestly, he didn't want to share a room with the magician, but he knew Killua wouldn't let Gon and him share a room, no way in hell is he letting Killua and him share a room. Kurapika doesn't trust him too well to share a room with him, Leorio well he's scared of the guy, so he's out of the question which left him to share a room with him.

" hey they have a hot spring here, we should all go and take a dip. Today been pretty tiring " Gon spoke, " I'm down " Killua spoke. " that sounds pretty relaxing, I'm in " Leorio spoke. " oh yes~, that sounds like a great idea~ " Hisoka spoke as he chuckles a bit. " you must stay ten feet away from us, at all times " Killua spoke.

" you guys are no fun~ " the magician spoke as he pouts a bit, " that sounds relaxing, so I'll join as well " Kurapika spoke. " what about you Illu dear?~ " Hisoka spoke looking at the raven, " count me out, also I told you to stop calling me that ridiculous nickname " Illumi spoke. " aww come on Illu dear~, I'd be so much fun~ " Hisoka whined out. " I'd rather rest, plus I need to start looking for Kizume " he spoke.

" come on anki the pedo has a point, I bet you've been through enough today. You should relax, just a bit " Killua spoke. " get in the hot springs with Hisoka, no thank you " he spoke. " if me and Gon doing it, you should. Just come just for five minutes, then you can leave, what do you say? " Killua spoke. He thought about it, it's just five minutes, I mean nothing can go wrong.

" fine, but only for five minutes " he spoke admitting defeat, " great! let's all go get changed, last one there has to buy everyone dinner! " Killua yells running away. " huh!?, wait up! " Leorio spoke running after him, gon did the same as he laughs a bit.

~UxU~

Soon everyone made there to the hot springs, Hisoka was forced to stay outside as Killua and Gon got in, Illumi was the last to arrive. He had a little coughing fit before he arrived, which is why Hisoka got there before him. He slides open the doors, they all look towards him, " you're finally here, what took you so long? " Killua spoke. " my apologies, my cough got the best of me " he spoke not lying for once, " come in Illu~, the water so relaxing~ " Hisoka spoke looking at him.

He lets out a sight, Gon and Killua look away, Illumi removes the towel from around his waist, he dips his toes in first and the rest of his body. He had his raven lock in a messy bun, the water reached up a little below his chest, his body ached a bit as he was beaten earlier, so he had a couple of cuts and bruises on his body. He felt Hisoka's gaze on him, it made him feel butterflies in his stomach. " is there a problem Hisoka? " he spoke, he just wanted these five minutes to go by fast.

"I just can't help but noticed your cuts and bruises, Kizume didn't hold back~ " he spoke, he swam near him. His left index finger traced one of the bruises, which on the lower half of his right ribcage, his touch sent a shiver down his spine. It took everything in him not to blush and gasp at his touch, " Hisoka makes a point, Kizume must have been angry " Gon spoke. " yes, you sure you're fine Illumi? " Leorio spoke.

"I'm perfectly fine, I've been through worse " he spoke, he felt Hisoka's hand travel up and down his body, it made him feel funny and he tried his best not to blush. " you have such a nice body Illu~ " Hisoka spoke eyeing him up and down as he licks his lips a bit, " it's a shame it has cuts and bruises on it~, but that doesn't take away it's beueaty~ " he spoke. " oi! stop being a pervert! " Killua yells. Illumi feels a blush cover his cheeks, " oh would you look at that, it's been five minutes. I'm going to go, goodnight everyone " he spoke, he quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist, he quickly walked out of there.

Once he's in his room, he placed his back against the door, he covers his blushing face with both of his hands. ' what the hell was that Hisoka was touching me and he'd like to ravish my body!!! ' he thought. ' i mean I wouldn't mind, no snap out of it illumi! Hisoka doesn't love you, that's just his lust talking ' he though.

He frowns at the thought, he placed a hand over his heart, he began to cough again, he felt the thorns pierce his throat. It hurts, it hurts so bad but this was the price in falling in love with someone like Hisoka. 

I don't like my mind right now

Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary

Wish that I could slow things down

I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic

And I drive myself crazy

Thinking everything's about me

Yeah, I drive myself crazy

'Cause I can't escape the gravity

Heavy~ Linkin Park ft Kiiiara

09/05/2020

word count: 1125