It gets hard but it won't take away my pain

Shiru was quick to act, he rushed up to Illumi kicking him, Illumi dodges by an inch. Jinxz rushes behind him, kicking him in the back, sending him flying across the room. He throws the needles at them, both move out of the way, " you've gotten faster, but you still aren't quick enough~ " Shiru spoke.

He ignores them, as he stands up looking at them with his emotionless eyes, " that looks just doesn't suit you, I prefer the look of fear in those eyes and face~ " Jinxz spoke. " let's not forget when the tears were streaming down his cheeks, mixed with his blood~ " Shiru spoke. Illumi pulls out more needles, he grinds his teeths against each other, " die " he spoke throwing them at them.

They move out of the way, Shiru moves behind him kicking him in the back. Jinxz shows up in front of him uppercutting him, send him flying backward, " bungeegum~ " Hisoka spoke, pulling him towards him. " you okay Illumi? " Kurapika spoke, "I'm fine " he spoke, wiping the blood from his nose away. " I must admit you've gotten stronger, compared to last time " Shiru spoke. " yes, last time you were on the ground, bleeding and crying. I still can hear you begging, but then again you were young " Jinxz spoke.

" aww come on, don't tell me that's all you got?~ " Shiru spoke, Illumi laid on the ground. He was in so much pain, his whole body ached, he let's out a little whine/scream as someone pulled him back by his hair. " chill Shiru, besides I still want to taste him. Don't kill him just yet~ " Kazmo spoke.

'" he's right Shiru, why don't we play with him a bit. Give him a good punishment~ " Jinxz spoke, as he held his chin leaning close to his ear chuckling a bit. He feels more tears drip down his cheeks, as he shakes a bit.

Illumi bit his lower lips, his hands shake a bit as he clenches his fists a bit, the other five noticed this. " Illumi/anki? " all spoke in a low tone, " shut up, just shut up " he spoke, trying his best to block out the awful memories. " why?, we're simply reminding you of the wonderful times we had together~ " Shiru spoke chuckling.

" hmm yes, you had so much fun~ " Jinxz spoke, " shut up! " he yells throwing the needles at them. Shiru moved to slow and one of them hit him, he was quick to pull it out and throw it onto the floor. Illumi rushes forward to engage in combat, Shiru was quick to rush to him. He began to throw fists and punches, both were fighting a bit, Jinxz moves fast going to hold him in a chokehold. He grunts as he goes to elbow him in the stomach, but he doesn't budge.

" you can't forget about us, no matter much or far you run we'll find you~ You belong to us, no one else you understand?~ " he spoke, " shut up, I don't belong to you or anybody " he spoke. " you're being so naughty, looks like we'll need to remind you where you stand " he spoke as he tightens his hold around his neck, as his knee spreads his legs a bit. His eyes widen, he hits him harder against his gut as he moves his head back hitting him with the back of his head, he groans loosening his hold.

He pushes him back, jumping away from Shiru as he rubs his throat as he glares at him. " I see that got a reaction out of you~ " Jinxz spoke as he wipes the blood from his mouth away. " back then you would of coward away in fear, begging us to stop. But we wouldn't, surprised dear daddy could watch with such a serious look as we- " Shiru was then cut off. " SHUT UP!!! " Illumi yells, startling everyone, " I'm not the same boy from back then, I'll never be. I won't allow you control me, never again " he spoke looking up at them, with such hate in his eyes.

" aww don't look at me with such a look, you're just getting me excited~ " Shiru spoke, Illumi rushes towards them, he was terrified he needed to get Gon and Killua out of there. He won't let them go through what he had to live through, he won't allow it, they had to make it out alive, no matter what. All of them watched, there were confused and worried for him, he took each hit, punch, whenever one tried to get towards them he was quick to stop them. Just as he was preparing a good attack, he stops feeling that familiar urge to cough, as he coughed. Jinxz grabs him by the throat, he lifts him by the throat in the air, choking him.

"Illumi are you that stupid? don't you see you can't beat us. We're stronger and you know that why not save the beating surrender to us, if you do we promise we'll be gentle~ " Jinxz spoke as he chuckles. He does nothing, he was right, he couldn't beat them, that feeling, fear it was in the way. He thought he's gotten stronger to beat them, turns out he fooled himself he's weak, just like back then, those many years ago he's still the same. He's scared, he wants to curl up in a ball and cry, get away from them not wanting them to hurt him, wanting someone, anybody to save him.

Suddenly four cards come flying towards them, Jinxz jumps back, dropping Illumi. He takes deep breaths, he sits up and sees Hisoka in front of him. " sorry but you must be mistaken~, my dear Illu is the exact opposite from what you say~. Besides no one but me is allowed to hurt my toys in such ways~ " Hisoka spoke shuffling his cards, as he looks back at him, he felt his heart stop as looks at him, there was a look in his eyes, it looked like a protective look.

"I don't know what your relationship between Illumi and you guys is, but he's risking his life for me. So if you want to hurt him, you'll have to go through me! " Gon yells as he stood by Hisoka. " my, it seems you have such great friends Illumi~. It's too bad, they're going to die " Shiru spoke. 

' even after everything I've done, you choose to protect me? Why?, What's this feeling? is this happiness? Why do I feel happy cause they're risking their lives for mine? is this what it feels to be needed? to be cared about? '. 

Story of my life

Searching for the right

But it keeps avoiding me

Sorrow in my soul

'Cause it seems that wrong

Really loves my company 

Unfaithful~ Rihanna 

10/22/2020 

Word Count: 1184