Anger and agony are better than misery

Viyo looks at him terrified, Illumi looks at him with those big emotionless fish eyes, " unless you want to end up like Kazmo, I'll recommend you start talking " he spoke. " over my dead body, I'm not saying a word " he spoke, "I don't think you understand the position you're in, I'll give you to the count of one. By then if you haven't talked, I'll have no choice but to use violence " Illumi spoke. " five........, four......., three......., two......., one " he spoke, he pushes him down onto his back, he held his right forearm. " where is Kizume? " he spoke, "I won't say " he spoke.

He placed his right foot on his right shoulder, before he could react, Illumi pulls his arm to the side moving his body to the left, you heard his arm breaking as he screams. " where is Kizume? " he spoke, his voice getting a bit deeper. " i-i won't tell you! " he yells, he sighs. He let his arm go, letting it fall to the ground, he grabbed his right forearm, with both his hands. " what are yo-AHHHH!!!! " Viyo yells as Illumi breaks his forearm in half, a bit of the bone popping out of his skin. The door suddenly opens about five guards stood there, they saw Viyo, but before they can attack Hisoka slits two throats. " I do believe it's rude to intrude on someone's converstaton~ " he purs out.

The other three look at him surprised, " you going to talk now? " Illumi spoke, " never " he spoke trying his best to cry out from the pain. One by one, he broke his fingers, Gon and Leorio had to look away, Killua and Kurapika felt pity for the man, but he refused. " should I break your left arm or your right leg next? " Illumi spoke. " stop! I'll talk but please, for the love of god stop! " Viyo spoke. " you have two minutes, or I start breaking more bones " he spoke.

" he's staying at one of his hideouts in Yorknew, no one is going in or out of there. That's all I know, I swear " Viyo spoke, " what about his bodyguards? " Illumi spoke. " as i said before, they're just a bit stronger then you " he spoke. " very well " Illumi spoke standing up, " we're done here, let's go " he spoke walking towards the door, the other five following him. His three bodyguards running to him, " one last thing " he spoke. He turns around, he throws a pin, it lands next to Viyo head missing by an inch, " you tell Kizume you told us or we were here, I'll come back and I'll you without hesitation. I won't be as nice next time, do I make myself clear? " Illumi spoke.

Viyo nods his head, " good " he spoke as he walks out of his office, the other five following close behind him.

~UxU~

All of them were walking back to the hotel, Illumi was lost in this though, about the encounter he had earlier. " you might have thought you won, but far from it. You might have killed me, but the other two will come after you, they'll hut you down. They won't stop till they get you " he spoke laughing.

' that bastard having the urge to try and talk to me like that, after everything he and those other two did to me. Especially trying to come after Killua, I'll kill them all before they can touch him. More importantly, why are they after me? why now out of all times? ' he thought. ' doesn't matter I won't let them catch me, after what they've done to me, I'll kill them all. I have to finish this mission fast ' he thought as he looks over at Gon and Killua who were talking, they were laughing a bit.

' or they'll come after them, I won't allow that to happen ' he thought as he clenches his fists a bit, which didn't go unnoticed by a certain magician.

Tell me what you know

Tell me how you feel

It doesn't matter when you're down

When you look at me with your eyes

That smile on your face seems happy

Are you happy?

The Down Syndrome ~ Grey Daze

09/09/2020

Word Count: 748