Breaking you is regrettable

Illumi stood there, as he looks into those red orbs, feeling himself freeze. He stood there looking at him blankly, but on the inside, he was shaking from fear, I mean how can he not. ' get it together Illumi, he doesn't control you. Like how he did back then, you're stronger now ' he told himself, he resists the urge to smile a bit, " yes it has Kazmo " he spoke in an emotionless tone.

" It has, I've seen you grown, yes very much " he spoke looking him up and down, he felt a shiver go down his spine, he felt disgusted. Illumi looks to the side at Viyo, " you don't know how much I've been looking for you, who would have thought you'd be here. Viyo you should have told me, Illumi was going to be here " Kazmo spoke smiling a bit. " cut the crap " he spoke, he looks over at Viyo, " you invited him over, knowing I was going to be here. You're working with Kizume to stop me from killing him, aren't you? " he spoke turning his attention to the grey-haired man who looked a bit shocked but chuckles a bit.

" quite sharp aren't you? yes, I am. You fell right into my trap, I'm afraid you won't be escaping here alive, what a shame " Viyo spoke. " anki who is this man? what's going on? " Killua spoke, Illumi looks over at the five. " that doesn't matter, you guys are not to interfere " he spoke. " oh what's this? is that your brother. My he looks so tasty, I wonder if he tastes the same way he looks?~ " Kazmo spoke, as he licks his lips as he chuckles.

This made illumi angry a bit, " don't even think about it " he spoke as a bit of bloodlust oozed around him, Hisoka looks at the two amused. " I knew you'd say that you're a bit older than how I usually like. But I wouldn't mind tasting you once again, neither would the others~ " Kazmo spoke. "I'd rather die before that happens " he spoke grabbing a couple of pins, looking at him. " I didn't want to scratch or bruise up that pretty skin of yours, but it seems you're not going down without a fight. What a shame " he spoke grabbing two daggers.

" die " Illumi spoke, as they rushed towards each other, Kazmo attempted to slash him with his daggers, Illumi dodged as he jumped back throwing eight pins in his direction. Kazmo dodged them all, " getting me wilded up like this, my, my. Let's see what you've got " Kazmo spoke, as he ran towards him, trying to punch him. Illumi dodged his fist, both were now throwing punches and kicks at the other, once in a while the other would land a kick on the other. Illumi soon jumped back, they both look at each other, Kazmo panting as he looks at the raven. " I must admit that's a spirt you got, but that won't last long. You can try all you want, but it's no use " he spoke.

Illumi paid his comment no mind, he reaches for more pins, " you're annoying, let's end this fast " he spoke. Kazmo glares at him, he grabbed another two daggers and throws them at him, illumi dodged them, but one managed to cut his right cheek a bit. " oh did I hurt you? here let me help you " he spoke, he rushed towards him, he licks his cheeks, illumi kicks him back into a wall, as he rubs his saliva off his cheek. " don't give me that look, I was only trying to help " he spoke, illumi had enough of his games. He grabs as many pins fit in his hands, he throws them at him, he ran in a circle around him, doing the same thing.

Kazmo tries to dodge them all, but couldn't a couple of them hit him, Hisoka and the rest jumped out of the way when it went in there direction. " watch where you're throwing those things!!. are you trying to kill us!! " leorio yells. Kazmo and Illumi stood a good six feets apart, " that was some trick, but this ends now " he spoke going to grab a dagger, he gasped as he felt a sharp pain go up to his spine. He collapsed to his knees, he coughs a bit of blood up, Illumi walks up to him, " yes I think we should, any last words? " he spoke as he held a pin in his left hand standing two feet away. " you might have thought you won, but far from it. You might have killed me, but the other two will come after you, they'll hut you down. They won't stop till they get you " he spoke laughing.

Illumi grabs the needle, he throws it so it hits him in the forehead, he falls to the ground, he lay there dead. Viyo looked so horrified, he looks over at him, " now if you were wise, you'll tell me, where Kizume is " Illumi spoke walking over to him, The grey-haired man looks so terrified looking up at the raven. 

A cooling droplet that drips

If I crush you, you'll turn into a rose

Becoming a cold splash

That moment will be forever crimson

Kyōsō Rekuiemu ~ Daisuke Namikawa

09/09/2020

Word Count: 930