I'm so lost, I cannot be found

Night soon arrived and the two were heading to the club, both managed to sneak in. " Alright let's split up and find him " illumi spoke, " of course dear~ " hisoka spoke. Illumi walks away knowing he needs a break from him, he felt himself going crazy around him. He just wanted to hug him and kiss him telling him how much he loved him.

He shakes his head he can't just zone out, he looks around trying to find him. He couldn't see him anywhere, suddenly he felt someone behind him and point a gun to his head. " Move and I'll shoot you " a male voice spoke, he look back a bit. He quickly kicks them in the gut and throws the gun aside as he shot a bullet at him Missing.

People screamed looking at the two, " freeze! " three men spoke pointing guns at him. Illumi grabs about five pins in each hand and throws them at them killing them all. Everyone was yelling and running towards the exit, he soon See's his target and was quick to follow him. Kizume notice and began to run faster, soon he began to run after him.

He grabbed a gun trying to shoot him but missed each time, illumi grabbed pins ready to throw them. He turns into a ditch and sees he's surrounded by a grip of men, " seems like you almost completed your job, but this is where it ends. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in hell " Kizume spoke walking away as they all charged at him. He cursed himself and prepared to fight them, he threw pins and a couple punches and kicks everything was going fine.

But suddenly he felt the sudden urge to cough, he couldn't hold back and began to cough up the rose petals and blood along with a couple thorns. It hurt, the men saw this as there chance to kill him, but before they could cards came flying killing them all. Illumi had regain his breath and looked behind him, " sorry I was late, it's just I meet a couple interesting people at the club~ " hisoka spoke smirking a bit.

~UxU~

" I see, I'm assuming this is why you were late " illumi spoke looking at the four very familiar people. " Well yes, it was a surprise to see them in there seeing as they don't let minors in~ " hisoka spoke. " We snuck in that's why " gon spoke, " I can see, but what does this have to concern me? " Illumi spoke looking at them especially killua.

" It seems they're also after our target~ " hisoka spoke, " I see, so we both want to kill the same man " illumi spoke. " We don't want to kill him, we just want to ask him something. He knows something about my dad, I was hoping he can tell us if he knows where he is " gon spoke. " Hmm I see " illumi spoke, " I say we help them, they can be great use to use~ " hisoka spoke.

" This is my mission I can't let more people get involve, plus we still don't know how strong his bodyguards are. It's too much of a risk " illumi spoke. " Come on illumi dear, if we have more people helping us the faster we get our information and the faster we finish this mission. Come on~ " hisoka spoke. Illumi had to agree on that point but he didn't know, I mean he didn't want killua to get hurt because of his carelessness.

Suddenly his phone rang he saw it was his father, he answers it. " Father what is it? " He spoke, " there's been a change of plans, your client wants him dead within two weeks " he spoke. " Two weeks?, But that's not enough time " illumi spoke, " are you stating you can't do this mission, was I wrong to put my trust in you a failure? I knew I should of taken care of it on my ow- " he was soon cut off.

" No I can do it, I'll have Kizume dead within two weeks " he spoke, " good, but if he's not dead by then. Light's out, I won't hesitate to kill you. You're just a tool a terrible one, all you're good for us killing. But you can't even do that, prove me wrong and I'll consider letting you live " he spoke. " Yes father " he spoke as his father hanged up the call. He cursed himself this was harder then expected, two weeks it wasn't enough time it was physically impossible.

But if he gave up he'll be considered the failure and killua would be forced to go through his living hell. He won't allow that, he has to let killua live in his happy little world just a bit more. " Fine, they can join " he spoke angry at himself seeing he needs there help, his father would be so pissed seeing him get help. " Oh goody!~, we should rest up and start early tomorrow to spread out and look for clues~ " hisoka spoke.

" Yeah, whatev- " he was soon cut off by coughing, he covered his mouth and began to cough the familiar rose petals and blood. " Illumi! " Gon spoke he went to check on him but killua held him back, illumi gasped a bit for air struggling to breathe a bit. " I'm fine, it's just the aftermath of a posion " he spoke finally able to regain his breath. " You've been this way for almost three days, are you sure you're fine illu dear?~ " hisoka spoke.

" I'm fine, I told you it can last up to days or even weeks. I'll be fine, let's just find camp " he spoke walking away. He shoved his hands in his pockets, he wanted to get this mission done with quick as possible. Now that killua got involved he had more than one thing to worry about, he knew it was going to be a pain in the ass. But he'd rather die by this illness then by his father hands.

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

Love like you~ rebecca sugar

08/21/2020

Word count: 1050