Don't smile at me, light on me, because I can't go to you

" illu-chan are we almost there?~ " hisoka whines out, " we're almost there, can't you be a bit more patient. If you're bored why did you even bother excepting coming along? " He spoke in his usual emotionless tone. " Because I love killing with you, it's so much fun~ plus we haven't gone on a mission like this in a while " he spoke smiling like an idiot as bloodlust surround him.

" Quit that, you're oozing bloodlust " he spoke, that smile it brought that familiar warm feeling to his chest. He grips his hear over his shirt, he grinds his teeths a bit. He began to walk a bit faster he can't let hisoka figure out, he can't risk it he has to hide these feelings from him no matter how much it kills him.

~UxU~

" I'll ask you once more where are the whereabouts of yubi kizume? " Illumi spoke in a dark tone looking down at the man as he looked at him fear written in his eyes. " I told you I don't know, please don't kill me " he begged, he was beginning to get irritated with him. " Looks like he's a tuff one, do you mind if I step in and lend you a hand?~ " hisoka spoke pulling out a card holding it up against illumi's throat.

He did his best to calm down his rushing heartbeat and blush, " knock yourself out, just get him to talk. I don't have time to waste on him " illumi spoke in his emotionless tone. He hears him chuckle as his mouth was right against his ear, " oh goody, looks like we're about to have some fun~ " hisoka spoke as he moves the card from illumi's throat.

He could feel him smirking against his ear as he looks at the scared man, " don't take too long " illumi spoke pushing his hand away from around his shoulders. He turns around and Began to walk away as he heard the scream of the man and hisoka's laughter. He was outside the abounded building, so far illumi hasn't been able to learn much about Kizume's bodyguard but for the meantime he's been trying to locate him. It seems he's figured out about a assistant out for him and has hidden.

He look up at the sky admiring the clouds, he envy them for being so free and careless. They reminded him of what he can't have, but also of certain magician. He smiles a bit, knowing the magician going to be the death of him, he soon began to cough this time he felt like something was scratching the inside of his throat, tears began to form from the corner of his eyes.

He looks and sees a bit of the stem with thorns was coughed up, it hurt like a bitch. He began to pant it was getting worse, he didn't know how long he was going to hold out. It seemed his symptoms were growing faster than usual people, could he really be falling more in love with hisoka. He didn't know what to think anymore, he just knew he had to finish this mission fast before hisoka caught on.

He regains his breath and went to walk back in the building, as he was he was hisoka was on his way out a bit of blood was on him. " I finally got him to speak, he was really fun to torcher~ " he spoke chuckling. " Spill it, where is he? " Illumi demanded, " someone's impaciente " hisoka spoke looking at him. " I'd rather get this over quick, I hate working with others " he spoke looking away.

" Yes I'm aware, I don't have an exact location but he's going to be at a underground club tonight " he spoke, " too many people will be there,but I'll take the chance " he spoke. " Yes, I also see you've been busy~ " he spoke as his thumb whipes a bit of blood off from his lips, he brought it to his lips and licks the blood from his thumb. Illumi felt a blush form on his cheeks, " we don't got time, let's get going " he spoke walking away causing the magician to laugh a bit.

He felt butterflies go off on his insides, he looked so sexy doing that. But he couldn't say that out loud, he out his hands in his pockets it was getting more risky he began to cought up thorns. At this rate he'll kill himself before next week, he had to finish this mission and fast.

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is

He is~ ghost

08/19/2020

Word count: 794