Home

"Yo, Hangover was that your girl? She's bad!" Bradley processed that as a good thing and simply nodded his agreement as he made his way to his cell. His smile refused to leave his face. Like a breath of fresh air, Bradley felt renewed by simply seeing her. He rarely used the word love when he was with someone and he had already told her but now more than ever he continued to believed it. His smile was reserved for his heart only as he still needed to keep his wits about him in this cold place.  He continued to think about her all through lunch. Thankfully, he was able to sit with his new phone buddies, in silence but he still felt a sense of security with them. 

Before he left the table he quickly asked. "Hey, can I ask you a question?" His new friend barely looked up but nodded. "The Good Guys, does that mean anything to you? Do you know anything about them?"

"What you think we all in here know each other?" Bradley frantically shook his head and backpedaled. "Bro, I'm kidding. Yea, I heard of 'em. Sneaky bastards. Money heists are their game. They move it around. Mostly tied up in fake charities and shit. I don't know any of them personally." The man started a new conversation and Bradley thanked him banking the information in his mind for later.

"How'd it go?" Natali ate a bowl of cereal watching Gaga walk through the doors, her hands full of shopping bags. "I see you had time to go shopping."

"It went well. I'm so happy I saw him but it made me so sad. You should have seen him Nat, bruises on his face, puppy eyes, he looked thinner." Gaga placed her bags at the foot of the stairs to steal a bite of cereal from her sister. "I just had the urge to buy him a bunch of things; clothes, snacks..." Natali smiled at Gaga avoiding the domestic picture. "...yes, I hope if-when we are able to get him out that he'll want to just stay here...at least for a bit... if he wants to... you know to acclimate and not be alone." Gaga defends her need to be with him and blushes at the thought of him coming home to her. 

"I think he'll want to." Natali moves her bowl away to avoid another intrusion. "When's his next hearing?" Gaga came down from her high of seeing Bradley and shopping to remember that they at least have another week until they know more. 

Bradley Cooper, convicted in connection to the devastating robbery gone wrong at the Oscars last month, will be released from prison on bail. Mystery still surrounds this Hollywood story. He is due in court to await jury in the coming weeks for his involvement on the attack. More to come on this developing story.

News reports and outlets covered this headline more than anything else. Intrigue over the unconventional couple and reports surrounding the event igniting a fire in everyone. 

Bradley stood in his apartment. Silent. Frigid. Blue hues filled the shadows. After spending almost 4 weeks in prison and almost the same amount of time in the hospital before that, his home didn't feel like it belonged to him anymore. He took a shower and stood under the hot water, something he used to take for granted until it was abruptly taken away from him. His face had healed, leaving only a small cut on his cheek. He trimmed his beard but decided to leave stubble. Bradley did a few things around the house but as he stood in the middle of his kitchen he realized that he couldn't bare one more minute alone in cold confinement. He grabbed the keys to his bike, taking nothing else with him. Bradley weaved in and out of traffic and around the hilly paths to Malibu with ease. He was let out a day early but before he wanted to see Gaga he wanted to have a proper shower and rest. He wanted to feel normal before he held something so clean, so precious. After he accomplished that he still didn't feel normal, perhaps he never would. As he parked outside of her home, a tiny glow in his heart was starting up again and he knew seeing her, if only for tonight was a good idea. 

"Bradley!" Gaga ran out of the home barefoot and crashing into his arms. 

"Hi, beautiful!" He held her up, securing her legs around his waist so she wouldn't get her feet dirty. "Miss me?"