IX

Slow footsteps made their way towards Jeonghan's door. The person knocked and said softly.

''It's time for you to go back to earth, Jeonghan. Dress in human clothes you have in the wardrobe, we need to check on our humans.'' He said softly, receiving a hum in response.

Jeonghan looked into his closet and picked out a blue polo shirt, white pants and shoes. He opened the door, seeing Seokmin's wide grin.

Beside Seokmin was a bucket full of dark liquid, -he assumed- but he decided not to question it as the younger one was happily chatting with him.

He was dressed in a light purple shirt, white pants and shoes.

Suddenly they heard a new pair of footsteps coming down the hall and it was no other than Lee Jihoon himself.

''Who hurt you?'' Seokmin said while Jihoon puffed at him and crossed his arms.

''I ran out of red shirts.'' He said, making both of them laugh. He had the same white pants and shoes but his shirt was pastel pink with white stripes.

''I think pink suits you, it's not like your human will care anyways.'' Seokmin laughed, making Jihoon pull out a pan from nowhere, almost hitting him with it if it wasn't for Wonwoo to interfere by simply existing.

Jeonghan jumped when he saw him appear out of nowhere, but the other two didn't seem fazed. He was holding two big, pale yellow folders filled with papers.

''Seems like you three are ready.''

''Three?''

''Oh right, Jihoon is coming with you.'' Wonwoo pushed his glasses up and pushed a folder into Seokmin's and Jeonghan's arms, topping them with keys. They both stumbled at the weight of them before dropping them on the floor, making Wonwoo have a heart attack.

''What are you doing?! This is valuable information that will come in handy when you go down there!'' He yelled and almost picked up the first folder when Seokmin kicked it. The papers went everywhere and so did the three. Well, it was Jihoon who grabbed Jeonghan's hand, started running and dragging him behind him. For a short guy, he was really strong.

Seokmin kicked the second folder, Wonwoo kneeling down to try and get all the papers back together while frowning.

Jeonghan looked back, seeing Seokmin pick up the bucket with the liquid, pouring it all over Wonwoo.

Just like Jeonghan suspected, the substance was black. He saw Wonwoo sitting back in an W shape on the floor, taking off his glasses. He didn't even spare them a second glance before he sighed, looked around at all the paper mess. He said something under his breath.

He couldn't see anything else since Jihoon dragged him behind the corner, down the stairs and towards the gate and Seokmin wasn't too far behind.

''Bro, that was gold. High five!'' He gave Jihoon a high five while Jeonghan looked at them confused.

''What did you pour on him?'' Jeonghan was actually worried, he didn't know about any of this. He assumed it was maybe ink, but the liquid was strangely thick.

''Oh, it was tar. Don't worry!'' Seokmin exclaimed while laughing. Jeonghan fiddled with his fingers.