XII

Hey Cheol Hyung, I need to leave today for my tour. I'll leave spare keys to my apartment for you so you can stay there anytime. Take care! -Shua

I read the text sent by an unknown number. "Hmm, I thought I had his number saved?"

Seungcheol thought.

He felt a cold breeze in his arms, which felt like a hand. A very familiar hand. He turned to look his back if it was his parents coming by. He was shocked to see no one.

Back at the angels

"Hey, we going down yet?" Seokmin asked. They were suddenly transferred to earth by a light that flashed in front of their eyes.

"why does he have to do that every time? Can't change the mode of transportation?" Seokmin said in annoyance.

"Well, we need to go guard our humans now" Jihoon spoke.

"Jeonghan, just be careful not to encounter someone who sees us, if it happens, just try to blend in with humans. They can't tell the difference between angels and humans," he added.

"Okay," jeonghan replied. Jihoon gave jeonghan a tablet with the information about his humans. He suddenly wanted to cry but he couldn't drop a single tear. He has Joshua and Seungcheol.

BAM!

Jihoon's pan slapped the clumsy mingyu, his human.

"Why can't you just stop moving for 5 mins?" Jihoon shouted at mingyu. "I wish he could hear me right now, I can't just slap him all day with a pan."

Suddenly, Mingyu grinned and of course, jihoon was surprised. 'oh shoot' Mingyu thought.

'i should look at one of the customers' He panics when jihoon saw him grinning. 'i should tell him one of these days' Mingyu thought as he thinks of his cute guardian angel, Jihoon. 

----

Low key a filler chapter heh

- Zuzu (Shualalaland)