VI

''AAAAAAAHHH'' Seungcheol woke up screaming after a bad dream. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up on the sofa he was previously sleeping on. His eyes laid on Jeonghan's bed again, only to see that he wasn't there anymore.

He bolted up and ran outside, stopping the first doctor that came into his sight. He was talking really fast, but the doctor managed to understand him and told him that Jeonghan was sent to funeral services. He also told him to call his parents for more information about it.

The doctor soon left and Seungcheol walked outside very slowly and sat on the sidewalk where he burst into tears again. He took a deep breath and looked up and then down at his shoes. He felt something cold by his side, but he didn't think much of it.

He just assumed it was air as it was early in the morning. He took out his phone and held it for a while, debating on whether or not he should call him or not. He ended up making his mind and pressed the call.

''Hey, I know this is sudden, but can I stay at your place tonight? I really want someone to comfort me.'' He confessed and heard a hum on the other side.

''Of course Cheol hyung.'' His friend replied to him. He sighed and stood up, walking towards the place of the accident. He got into his car and started driving towards an apartment complex, calling Jeonghan's parents on his way as well.

He finished the call when he was in front of an elevator. He pressed the button to the 13th floor and soon the elevator started moving up. He stepped out and slowly made his way towards a door, knocked, and saw his friend open it.

''Are you okay hyung? Come on in.'' The man moved out of the way, letting Seungcheol step in. The man went to the kitchen to make tea.

''What happened?'' He sat the tea down on the coffee table. Seungcheol sighed again, not looking up in his eyes. He took a deep breath.

''My childhood neighbor died last night.'' He started sobbing, making the other hug him.

Sorry for lying, but it's for your own sake.

They rocked back and forth until Seungcheol fell asleep again. His friend sighed and covered him with a blanket, deciding to go make lunch.