XIII

After Jihoon's endless smacking on Mingyu's head in order to remind the younger if he had forgotten something, everything was going well.

Seokmin and Jeonghan split from him rather quickly, not wanting to be the victims of his wrath anytime soon.

''So, should we go check on Joshua first?'' Seokmin suggested and Jeonghan nodded in return. They quickly leapt to Joshua's apartment.

When they entered there was no one there, it was empty. They saw some papers on the desk and some pans on the stove, meaning that someone has been cooking recently.

The apartment itself was small, the living room and kitchen were fused together, and there were two doors on either side, one went to the bathroom and the other one to the bedroom.

They explored a bit, Jeonghan eventually finding picture frames. One he assumed was Joshua with his parents on the first one, but on the second one were two young boys. He knew one was Joshua, but he didn't know the other one. He squinted his eyes.

Seungcheol?

He widened his eyes a little before he felt a presence next to him. He turned to the side to see Seokmin intensely staring into the same picture.

''So, what do we do now?'' Jeonghan straightened up and leaned on the wall beside the pictures. The pictures were just on the right side of the TV, which looked kind of old as well. Seokmin leaned on the wall beside him.

''We just wait until he comes home. Wait, I think I can hear him!'' Seokmin stopped in his tracks and a couple of seconds later, the lock was heard opening.

There came Joshua, earphones in his ears. He was holding groceries which he dumped on the table, taking a second to chill. He panted and went to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water. They made their way towards the couch and leaned on it, staring at him as he was pouring himself the water.

He made his way back towards the TV when he stopped in his tracks. He dropped his glass on the ground, making it shatter. He made eye contact with both of the angels.

He screamed at the top of his lungs before falling onto his butt, making the angels scream as well and hide behind the couch.

''What the- who the hell are you and what are you doing in my apartment?!'' He yelled after getting off the ground, Seokmin peeped over the couch, only his forehead and eyes visible.

''Jeonghan, I think he can see us'' He turned back and looked down at Jeonghan who was still fully hiding behind the couch.

''I figured.'' Jeonghan stood up, Seokmin pulling him back down. Jeonghan stood up again and escaped Seokmin's grasp, stumbling to where Joshua could see him fully.

''My name is Jeonghan, and this is Seokmin.'' He heard Seokmin shriek behind the couch before Jeonghan pulled him to where he was as well. Seokmin hid behind Jeonghan, his eyes peeking a little over his shoulder to see what was happening.

''Yes, what are you doing in my apartment? Also Jeonghan? Do you know Seungcheol?'' Jeonghan nodded a bit before Joshua looked at him suspiciously.

''He said you were a big fan of mine, I would never imagine you would-'' Jeonghan's cheeks went red and he interrupted him.

''No, it's not like that, I promise. It was an accident. Uhm... we were chased by someone and this was the closest apartment so we locked ourselves in here so that the intruder would go away. Right Seokmin?'' Jeonghan kicked him in the shin, making him mumble out a quiet 'yes'.

''Sure'' Joshua looked at them suspiciously before a smile grew on his face.

''If that's the case, would you like some tea?'' He didn't even give them a chance to reply before he stormed off into the kitchen.

''Please sit.'' He pointed at the dining table. Jeonghan made his way towards it, Seokmin still following behind him in rather close proximity.

''What's up with you? He's not gonna kill you.'' Jeonghan said, making Seokmin let go of him immediately.

''I'm not a coward.'' He mumbled but Jeonghan heard it. He sighed.

''I never said you were, he can see us for some reason so we shouldn't act suspicious.''

Seokmin nodded and Joshua soon came with the tea.

''Sorry, I don't get guests very often besides fans that knock on my door 24/7.'' He sat down as well, sipping on his tea. Seokmin drank a bit as well, followed by Jeonghan.

''I've heard a lot about you, Jeonghan from Seungcheol'' Jeonghan nodded.

''Does he come here often?'' Jeonghan asked and Joshua nodded his head.

''He was here not too long ago, he was very sad because of one of his family members? I don't remember exactly, but they passed away.'' Jeonghan nodded, seems like he doesn't know that I'm the one dead in reality.

''So how about you Seokmin? Where are you from?'' He looked at Seokmin with a big smile. Seokmin was quiet for a moment before Jeonghan noticed his hands started shaking.

''Uhm, he's my cousin. We don't see each other often so he came today and we had this incident happen.'' Joshua nodded in understanding.

''Very unfortunate, yes.'' He replied and they together chatted until they said they had to go. Joshua asked for his number to hang out and Jeonghan was more than happy to give it to him. Joshua thanked him and they left.

When they made it outside, both of them sighed in relief. Jeonghan wanted to ask Seokmin what was up with him, but he didn't as that wasn't any of his concern and Seokmin also looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

''I think we're done here. Let's check on Jihoon and then we'll go.'' Seokmin said and he nodded.

They found Jihoon rather quickly, he and the human haven't moved much.

''Hey, how is it going?'' Jeonghan asked as they walked towards Jihoon who was sitting cross-legged on the counter, staring at customers.

''Nothing much. I think this dumbass here can see me, but he doesn't wanna admit it.'' He pointed at Mingyu behind the counter who was talking to a customer. Jihoon switched back to the holy language that was spoken only by angels and Jeonghan somehow understood it.

''Have you tried confronting him?'' Jeonghan replied back in holy language, making Jihoon nod.

''Yes, and he's ignoring me, but keeps looking at me.'' Jihoon flew towards Mingyu and smacked him on his head with the pan. It seemed like this didn't do anything, making Jihoon sigh in defeat and lay on the counter.