XV

''You sure you're okay, Shua? What are you looking at?'' Seungcheol asked him after he calmed down since he was still in shock about hearing that Jeonghan died and that he was seeing him all this time.

''I'm fine, just thinking.'' Shua closed and slowly opened his eyes. They went outside for some fresh air, but grey clouds soon became an umbrella for the sun, blocking it completely. Joshua looked back at Seungcheol who was still worried. He smiled.

''Shall we continue our tea?'' Joshua beamed like nothing had happened and they both headed upstairs to Joshua's apartment. The room still felt awfully cold, even though his heating was on all the way. After 15 minutes it still didn't get any warmer, so they had to walk around fully clothed. Seungcheol soon left after that with a little hesitation, but Joshua assured him he was fine.

I'm sure Jeonghan is watching me right now from heaven, I wonder what kind of place that is. Is it beautiful just like the Bible says it is?

With these thoughts in his head, Joshua slowly drifted off to sleep on his couch.

-

HEAVEN

''How were we supposed to know that they could see us?'' Jihoon, Seokmin, and Jeonghan kneeled in front of a very angry Wonwoo who was holding a fan in his arms. His eye twitched as he pushed up his glasses.

''Well, if you weren't fooling around, I'm sure you would do your job just fine even if they saw you. Do you possibly have any idea of what will happen now? Those humans could tell someone else that, and then the bridge between heaven and earth could be ruined.'' Wonwoo hit each of them on the head with the fan (not too hard of course) and crossed his arms. Giggles were heard from behind.

''Oh Wonwoo, times have changed. Humans nowadays don't believe any of that stuff.'' Seungkwan walked towards the three and even more fuming Wonwoo.

''He's right. Wonwoo, when did you die?'' Jeonghan smirked and he raised his head to look up at Wonwoo who was glaring back down at him.

''Why is that important?'' He raised his eyebrow.

''Because you're delusional if you think that three humans could cause the bridge to break. So when did you die?'' Wonwoo just glared at Seungkwan. Seungkwan asked him again, just to make him feel even more agitated and furious.

They kept persisting with the question, Wonwoo's eyes running wild amongst the 3 angels before him. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes

''SHUT UP, I DON'T REMEMBER OKAY?'' He shouted, taking Seungkwan off guard. He never heard Wonwoo shout before, so it was a first. Seungkwan almost burst out laughing.

''I sear it won't happen again-'' Seokmin started.

''I don't want to hear it. All of you, including Seungkwan, are suspended for three weeks.'' He walked away soon and all of them were out of the palace.

''Geez, that statement angered him Seungkwan,'' Jeonghan said and Seungkwan could only nod.

''He said he doesn't remember when he died, what's up with that? I can remember just fine.'' Jihoon said. All of the others agreed.

''Yes, so when did you all die? I died on the 20th of March, 1978, I think it was an accident or something. I just remember something falling on top of me, but I don't know what it was.'' Seokmin said. In heaven, it was okay for other angels to ask others when they died since no one sees it as a big deal. Well, more or less.

''I think I'm the oldest in here out of you. I died on the 4th of April, 1952, it was a bomb that took me out on a battlefield, so I was a soldier.'' Jihoon explained and the others looked at him amazed.

''Oh, I'm the second youngest then. I died on the 25th of December, 2005. I was murdered by my father.'' Seungkwan said and smiled.

''Oh, well then, I died on the 18th of April, 2020. I was hit by a truck..'' The other nodded and Jeonghan thought for a bit. He suddenly snapped his fingers, making the others look at him.

''What if he doesn't remember because it's been so long since he died?'' The others gasped.

''That does make sense. Does anyone know if there is a place where they keep this stuff written? I'm sure there must be a library or something here.'' Jihoon shook his head.

''Unfortunately no, only the grim reapers know that and have it written down in their library.'' He said calmly while thinking to himself. Jeonghan and the other nodded and frowned.

''So how do we get to that library?'' Seungkwan asked Jihoon who put up a finger. They waited for a bit before he gasped in realization.

''Grim reapers and Angels aren't the best of friends, but I do know of two people who could get us access to the library,'' Jihoon smirked and Seokmin already knew who he meant. They quickly grabbed Seungkwan's and Jeonghan's arms and they ran towards one of the watchtowers.

---------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, it's Shualalaland here. I'm currently looking over the chapters, and I realized that the timeline of what happened with Jeonghan is a little messed up. He, after texting Joshua, was in his room after he and the others confronted Wonwoo (at the beginning of the previous chapter), Jeonghan goes to his room and texted Joshua, and then from there, the rest of the story with Coups and the other two continues in the rest of the chapter. This doesn't fit with what happened in this chapter since this chapter continues while he and the other three were confronting Wonwoo and after they were done, Jeonghan didn't end up going to his room at all since they went straight to Jun and Minghao, therefore the texting never happened. I hope that makes sense. It was a mistake on my behalf, so I apologize. I hope you can look over that fact and enjoy the rest of the story