II

The bell finally rang after hours and hours of useless lectures, making students bolt right out of their seats. Jeonghan patiently waited till the majority of kids were out of the room before standing up himself wand walking out in a slow manner. He already texted his parents that he was going to be late, but he didn't receive a positive response. He rolled his eyes at his mother's 'don't get in trouble' text.

He sat in his car and drove to JamJam cafe. The cafe was run by one of his friends so it was also a reunion of sorts.

''Cheolie!'' Jeonghan ran to his friend inside the shop, sitting on the opposite side of him. Both of them ordered coffee, then their friend Mingyu joined them as he didn't have any customers at the moment.

Mingyu eventually had to go because new customers made their way inside the shop. It sucked as he was the only one there to serve and make everything.

''Hey, do you wanna go to an arcade?'' Jeonghan sighed and shook his head. He leaned forward and placed his head on his palm.

''I'm too broke, but I can however afford food so let's go to the convenience store.'' He exclaimed and Seungcheol nodded. They paid, well, Seungcheol paid and headed out of the door. They crossed the street and went inside a small shop.

''What do you want to get?'' He asked him, but he only shook his head. After 10 minutes of searching, and the store clerk yelling at them to get out since the shop closed at 8 pm, they settled on some chips and soda.

They sat on a bench that they found randomly, ate, and dumped everything into the trash. Jeonghan suddenly got a notification. He opened his phone and squealed some time after.

Seungcheol looked at him scared but managed to get the courage to ask him what was going on.

''JOSHUA HONG IS GOING ON TOUR AGAIN, KYAAAAA.'' Jeonghan jumped up and down, Seungcheol watching him with an amused face once again.

''Is that the guy you like?'' Jeonghan nodded furiously.

''Yes, he's so angelic, his voice is like honey and he's so charming.'' He fanboyed as he couldn't contain himself from excitement. He was going to get the ticket for real this time. Seungcheol laughed.

''I hope you get it too.'' 

:.:.:::::::☾☼☽:.:.:::::::

''So, we can go to the arcade now?'' Jeonghan looked at him with an unamused face. He crossed his arms in an x and did the sign for money.

He suddenly froze.

''I forgot you were a rich kid, my bad. We can go, yes.'' Jeonghan got up and faced his friend.

''Let me check first if it's open, stay here.'' Jeonghan tried to argue, but Seungcheol quickly ran across the street towards the red illuminated building, checking in if there was an age limit as it was a night arcade. He spoke to the cashier and he concluded that they could go.

''Hey, Jeonghan! It's open! Come quick!'' He yelled, making Jeonghan on the other side of the street chuckle.

''Okay, wait for me!''

Jeonghan started crossing the street, laughing at Seungcheol's excited face. He looked to the ground to not bump anywhere.

When he looked back up he saw Seungcheol's face fill with horror.

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!!!!!!!!

He turned to his side, only to see two giant lights, meters away from his face.

''JEONGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!'' Seungcheol screamed.