XIV

''Wait, he can see you?'' Seokmin let out and hid behind Jeonghan again. Jeonghan looked back at him confused before he heard Jihoon tsk.

''Don't tell me you're still like that. He isn't going to kill you'' Jihoon rolled his eyes but Seokmin didn't move an inch. Jeonghan felt the younger fiddle with the back of his shirt.

''So, we have to go. Joshua somehow saw us as well. What do you think is happening?'' Jihoon crossed his legs on the counter and put his hand on his chin.

''I don't know. None of the books has said anything about a mortal being able to see an angel.'' A loud noise echoed in the room, making the three snap their heads back. Mingyu accidentally dropped a cup, making it shatter. He quickly bowed to the other worker before cleaning the mess up.

''See? I told you he can see us. Well bye-bye Mingyu, see you soon.'' Jihoon chuckled and soon a bright light illuminated the room as the three were teleported back to heaven.

''Well, I think Wonwoo is still angry about earlier. Jeonghan, why don't you ask him? He likes you.'' Seokmin laughed as he jumped around Jeonghan. The said boy looked at him confused.

''Me? How so?''

''Well, he showed you around and he didn't yell at you yet'' Seokmin smiled.

''Well, that's because I haven't pulled any pranks on him yet.''

They flew towards the castle, quietly going in. Jihoon and Seokmin said bye to Jeonghan and sprinted away when they saw Wonwoo coming from under the stairs. What was he even doing there?

Wonwoo saw Jeonghan, he saw Jihoon and Seokmin too but he was not about to chase them for the millionth time.

Jeonghan gulped when he saw him coming towards him, his white suit shining when the sun rays hit the room. Wonwoo clasped his hands together and stopped in front of Jeonghan. He motioned his to follow him up the stairs.

''Are you angry at Jihoon and Seokmin?'' Wonwoo raised his eyebrow. He chuckled.

''Angry? Angry?! I'm furious. I'm going to snap them like twigs next time I see them.'' He grinned and side-eyed Seokmin's dorm door where he heard running and breaking.

''No, I'm joking. I'm used to it. Everyone always does that to me, it's nothing new. What will be new is if someone here actually likes and respects me. Probably no one. Anyway, I'm rambling. Bye!'' He turned on his heels and walked away, Jeonghan frozen still in his spot.

''Hey, another question. When we were down there, Joshua and Mingyu could see us. Why is that?''

Wonwoo froze in his spot, his back facing Jeonghan. A dark aura formed around him as Jeonghan felt an intense feeling of rage coming from the said guy. He slowly turned around and Jeonghan flinched back.

''THEY WHAT?''

---

Jeonghan was in his room, looking at his phone. He saw someone message him.

''Hey, are you free tomorrow? Let's hang out at Jamjam at 3 pm'' he read Joshua's message out loud. He smiled and replied.

'Sure'

And that's how it started. Jeonghan hung out with Joshua for about a month. Joshua texted Seungcheol about this guy he had met and Seungcheol liked listening to him ramble on. It distracted him from grieving for Joshua. He hoped he was happy in heaven.

One day, Joshua wanted to tell Seungcheol he was seeing Jeonghan and tell him what a great friend he was.

Seokmin sometimes tagged along, still hiding behind Joshua and it didn't get any better. It came to the point where Jeonghan told him straight up that he shouldn't come with him if he's going to be like that.