15

Greysons POV
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Cora wake up sweetness." I say softly as I gently wake her up.

"Is there a fire" she mumbles

"No"
"Was there a break in" she asks
"No"
"Is there anything I have to worry about"
"No" I respond confused where she's going with this.

"Then fuck off and let me sleep" she mumbles while snuggling into my side.

Okay then.

"You made me do this" I say giving her fare warning and push her off me and off the couch with a thud.

"Asshole" she grumbles sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"For you...always." I say with a soft smile while she just rolls her eyes and huffs.

She picks herself off the ground walks towards the kitchen. I sigh and go upstairs to my room and put on a sweatshirt to hide the bandages that are running along my arm .

Walking back down I hear talking and laughing. I go to walk into the kitchen when Cora pulls me by my arm away from the kitchen.

"Remember deep breaths and calm thoughts." She said with a smile and laced our hands together before finally entering.

"Are we official" I ask curiously

"We can talk about that later ok" she asked.

"Alright"

We walked in and there was a man and a young child that I did not know there.

"Greyson this is my uncle Nicolo and his son Nicholas." She said with a smile.

Her uncle was much like her dad tall muscular and looked like they could snap me in half.

He held out his hand and I put mine in his shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Greyson." He said curtly

"Hi I'm nick" the young boy said hiding behind his fathers leg and glancing at me every so often.

I then knelt down on one knee and offered him my hand.

"I'm Greyson it's nice to meet you nick." I said while he put his small hand into my larger one.

Nick smiled and hugged me after resulting in me hugging him back.

Once I stood back up I saw Cora with a sweet smile on her face clearly watching me and nick.

Soon after Cora walked me over to a small group of people consisting of two women and one man.

Both women shared a similar facial structure and traits while the younger of the two had brown almost blonde hair and the other having a Carmel like color to her hair. The man was not as tall as some of the men here but was still tall and shared no distinct traits.

Cora then introduced us.

"Aunt Isabel aunt Camilla this is Greyson. My boyfriend" I smiled at that.

"It's so wonderful to meet you I'm Camilla Luca's sister and this is my husband Anthony." He shook my hand and each of the women took their turns hugging me. We ended up talking about things for a while before there was a knock on the door.

"That has to be Mom and dad" I heard Camilla say to her sister.

And she was right because as she said that the same elderly woman from the restaurant walked in with a intimidating looking man standing next to her.

"Gio" she said embracing the only man I had yet to meet besides her husband.

"Come on last group I swear." Now mind you I had said that I changed into a sweatshirt before and it was a dinner between family and everybody was dressed just as casually as I was.

"Uncle Gio Nona Nono this is Greyson." Cora said happily.

"Nice to see you again darling." Her grandmother said recognizing me from her restaurant.

I smile at her kindly and nod.

I had gone through the introduction to her uncle and grandparents while her grandfather just glared at me.

"Hurt her and I hurt you" was all he said before walking away.

Cora then whispered into my ear.

"He likes you" she said in a sweet excitement filled voice

"No he doesn't he just glared at me the whole time." I sighed.

"Yeah but what he said means a lot more then just some glare." She smile and kisses my cheek.

Ella then called dinner and everybody had filled into the large dining room.

There were so many people here and Cora and Cole said there were also many missing as well.

Dinner was going smoothly when we all heard a ding of a cell phone.

Cole turned red from embarrassment and looked at his parents after checking on his phone.

"May I be excused." He had asked.

"Why" Luca asked his son.

"I-I don't feel to good" he said.

Luca didn't seem to believe him with a slight and almost unnoticeable glare and gave him permission to leave the table. With that the night went on fine until the phone rung.